Are you an Operations Analyst by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Operations Analyst Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Operations Analyst Resume Sample
Methodical Operations Analyst well-versed in gathering and organizing data. Expertise in Client Service offering prompt and quality service whenever required. Practiced at reporting relevant financial information to facilitate strategic planning. Offering 4+ years of experience and strong desire to make a positive impact on business operations.
- Requirement Analysis
- Reporting & Risk Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Client Service
September, 2017 – Till Date
- Responsible for providing financial information to clients by adequate Primary/Secondary Research from various sources.
- Responsible for client on-boarding – Actively managing client accounts and having frequent calls with account managers to ensure that financial information is correct and up to-date.
- Researching on entities primarily on SEC, US registry sites for ensuring their legal names and jurisdictions as per AML/KYC norms.
- Facilitate the on-boarding of bank, financial institutions, Fund managers etc. to our platform MCPM (Markit Counterparty Manager) from sales. • Uploading, Managing Funds and Documents for the clients.
- Perform corporate action and due diligence on entity-level with the help of proper documents & validate them before making any changes.
- Compliance with Dodd Franks protocols, ISDA Amends, and Canadian Representations Letters.
- Understand client mapping requirements for data, questionnaire purposes, and facilitate entering that information into the system.
- Actively speak with customers to ensure they understand how to use the functionality of the MCPM on a real-time basis.
- Provide front line daily support for all clients including the capture of bugs and enhancements.
- Conduct follow-ups for client outreach based on SLAs as necessary.
- Driving new functionalities/regulations, updating SOP‘s, and providing KT sessions to onshore/offshore teams.
Associate Business Analyst
Formulating actual & projected business requirements as per SDLC approach, providing the same to senior management for effective decision-making.
- Using various Business strategies, as per Company Standards to implement business process useful for the projects.
- Analyzing requirements and preparing Business Requirement Document (BRD), gap analysis, documents and test artifacts. • Raising defects to the development team through JIRA by conducting manual testing and keeping a track on the progress.
- Preparation of Requirement Traceability Matrix/ Test Scenarios for new functionalities to be implemented.
- Analyzing the risk involved and the areas that would be affected using SWOT analysis.
- Execution & preparation of test cases in an efficient manner, to ensure error-free delivery to UAT (User Acceptance Testing) using regression testing.
- Preparing weekly/daily MIS reports by fetching data from Application System (AS 400) IBM I series.
The University of Texas at Dallas
The University of Illinois at Chicago