Are you a Part-Time youth and looking for an exciting part-time job? We have good news for you! use our professional Part-Time Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Part-Time Job Resume Example
A youthful, yet dedicated, a worker who has had experiences in multiple positions, such as a youth worker and sales assistant, who is searching for a stable Part-Time position within the retail industry. Personal goals include; to expand my knowledge, hone my skills, and gain experience while providing outstanding customer service and excellent team-working skills.
Part-Time Youth Worker (Volunteer):
Morkal Community Centre
- Observe and monitor children’s behavior.
- Safeguard children and maintain confidentiality
- Interact with and maintain professional relationships with children and co-workers.
- Plan and integrate activities into a given time period, promoting inclusion, equality, and diversity.
Part-Time Store Assistant (Volunteer):
Aim Animal Rescue
- Assisted customers by answering questions and fulfilling requests.
- Replenished sales floor merchandise and organized shelves, racks, and bins for optimal appearance.
- Greeted customers, helped locate merchandise and suggested suitable options.
- Inspected work areas for cleanliness and obstacles and removed cartons and boxes to keep work areas organized and hazard-free.
- Offered each customer top-notch, personal service and polite support to boost sales and customer satisfaction.
Part-Time Nursery Nurse (Volunteer):
Jupiter Montessori Day Nursery:
- Build and maintain professional relationships with children and staff members.
- Plan and initiate activities that encourage and support their holistic development.
- Encourage and assist children’s hygiene needs.
- Reporting any suspicious behavior or signs of abuse/neglect.
Part-Time Tea Room Assistant
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Greet customers with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Managing stock rotation, handling food, and serving drinks.
- Handling a variety of situations while under pressure.
- Waiting tables and provide table service.
The University of Illinois at Chicago
- Skills for Work Level 2 (Passed- 2017)
- Functional Skills English Level 1 (Passed- 2018)
- Functional Skills English Level 2 (Passed- 2019)
- CACHE Diploma Level 1: Health and Social Care in Young People’s Settings (Passed- 2018)
- CACHE Diploma Level 2: Childcare (Passed- 2019)
- GCSE Maths (C)
- GCSE Additional Science (C)
- GCSE Science A (C)
- GCSE Health and Social Care (C)
- BTEC Sports (Award) (Level 2 Pass)
- BTEC Travel and Tourism (Level 2 Pass)
- BTEC Hospitality (Level 2 Pass)
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample