Are you a Pharmaceutical Sales by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Pharmaceutical Sales Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Pharmaceutical Sales Resume Example
A highly regarded, dedicated, and skilled professional with a stunning record of success in product development, building solid relationships with clients/customers, healthcare clinical and operational management, and working with internal departments including Underwriting, Legal, etc. Adept at contributing to all operational decisions and new proposals, and at handling all impact report requests, and at investigating all claims files before refunds are made to clients. Well-versed in multitasking, prioritizing and thriving in fast-paced, customer-centric environments.
- Advanced MS Excel
- IBM AS/400 (RxCLAIM)
- Process Implementations
- Data Management
- Client Retention
- Client Assessments and Analysis
Pharmacy Sales Content Manager
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Pharmacy Sales Content Manager serves as a conduit between enterprise pharmacy and key stakeholders, including HCSC sales and account management, consultant relations, proposal team, prescription benefits manager and product areas
- Responsible for maintaining and executing the sales process and pipeline for self-insured employer group pharmacy business.
- Manage the handoff of key deliverables between HCSC and their PBM vendor, evaluate proposals pipeline, manage technical content for sales decks and presentations for HCSC Sales and Account Management staff.
- Collaborating with the Health Plan Sales and Account Management teams cultivates relationships, liaise with stakeholders and responds to pharmacy sales support requests.
- Responsible for coordinating deliverables and creating a trade-show and consultant meeting strategy for the ASO sales team.
- My position is an individual contributor role but requires the ability to manage across a matrixed organization to effectively complete deliverables.
- Educate Employer groups on current topics in the industry, new product developments, and the competitive landscape; provide collateral materials and support when necessary to help facilitate the sales process.
- Update SalesForce.com with all client activity within the required timeframes.
- Manage the end-to-end RFP, RFI process for renewing groups
Pharmacy Implementation Consultant
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Plan and coordinate reviews, evaluation, development/update and implementation of the Pharmacy program’s policies, clinical coverage criteria and program initiatives (i.e. PA criteria, preferred drug list (PDL), point-of-sale (POS) edits, drug therapy, and disease state management, etc.)
- Lead PBM, Health Plan, and Pharmacy Marketing to drive the development and delivery of external, customer-facing marketing communication, product/ sales materials, corporate conference participation, and targeted product utilization initiatives
- Develop and maintain high impact and effective product/sales collateral for the company’s product portfolio (new introductions and core products). Collateral includes typical Sales kit elements (product overview sheets, presentations, etc)
- Analyze the PBM, Health Plan, and Pharmacy marketplace in partnership with Customer and Product teams to identify high-value targets and develop marketing programs to obtain contracted coverage within these markets and using these markets as channels.
- Develop and implement “sales training” tools and update protocols to assure clear and compelling sell into prioritized customer targets
- Act as a brand and corporate ambassador. Assure internal alignment with communication strategies across key stakeholders and channels. (I.e. Ensure consistency of messaging in all products and corporate/ sales presentations)
- Develop and maintain product collateral library, conference calendar, and corporate/ business overview presentations
Workers Compensation Case Manager
Illinois Physicians Network, LLC
- Significantly grew the company’s value by conducting trend analyses, estimating future costs, and cultivating new relationships with outside providers.
- Strengthened organizational service commitments by managing budgets, overseeing care plan development, evaluating care outcomes, and evaluating medical and legal documents to ensure satisfactory case resolutions.
- Drove claims resolutions using communication, collaboration, and negotiation.
- Operationally supported the COO with daily tasks; helped business groups document the organization and dissemination during acquisitions.
- Researched/updated required materials for the firm and partners.
- Developed and ensured compliance to compensation policies and procedures.
- Managed employee injury cases and oversaw all investigation claims for various parties.
- Assisted in various departments in preparing budgets and monitoring expenditures and make all settlement claims.
IV Certified Pharmacy Technician
Loyola Medical Center
- Successfully implemented process improvements by initializing new quality control processes and quality technical training.
- Filling and delivery of med carts to nursing floors- refilling Pyxis machines
- Preparation of IV medications – TPN / Chemo’s / Compounding
- Supervise IV Room staff – scheduling shifts / resolving problems
- Selected Contribution
- Facilitated training for pharmacy students and residents on introductory/advanced pharmacy practice rotations.
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Georgia Institute of Technology
Associate of Science