Are you a Molecular biology student and looking for an initial step? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional internship CV template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Experienced in molecular biology and tissue engineering, specialized in cerebral traumatology and oxidative stress. Finishing Masters degree with honors. Contributed to and led various projects and international collaborations, with two pending publications.
- Human and animal cell culture (primary cell isolation, cell lines – neurons, myoblasts, fibroblasts etc, stem cells – hAMSCs, co-culture techniques)
- Gene expression analysis methods (PCR, Western blot)
- Monitoring of mitochondrial function and oxidative stress (electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy, chemiluminescent nitric oxide analyzer)
- Histology, fluorescence microscopy, FACS
- Operation of pressure-simulating bioreactors
- Production of biomaterials (silk, collagen, fibrin, alginate)
- Statistical analysis (e.g. GraphPad Prism)
- Excellent scientific writing, cooperative, highly motivated and fast learner and worker
Conducted experiments on the topic of traumatic brain injury simulation in vitro and the relationship between the trauma and cellular glutamate metabolism and excitotoxicity.
Investigated oxidative stress in contexts of muscle dystrophy, stem cell activation, JAK/STAT signaling in cancer etc. Presented research results as presentations and posters at various summits. Trained Bachelors students. Work to be published by Acta Neurologica Scandinavica and American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
Analyzed biological samples to establish a correlation between reactive nitrogen species and mitochondrial dysfunction in patients with severe subarachnoid hemorrhage. Participated in a collaboration with the Neurology Department of the General Hospital in Vienna.
Server and Facility Personnel
Prepared and served meals, washed the dishes, cleaned the rooms, procured the supplies.
Master of Science: Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Bachelor of Science: Biomedical Engineering
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample