Are you a Process Developer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Process Developer CV template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
7 years of experience in Accounting & Taxation.
Working in payroll process as Process Developer in Genpact, Noida from May 2019 to till today.
Worked as Sr. Executive in BPTP Ltd, Delhi from June 2018 to May 2019.
Worked as Process Associate in Capgemini, Bangalore from June 2016 to May 2018.
Worked as Asst. Accountant in Asha Motor (Hero Corp), Kannauj (UP) from January 2014 to April 2016.
- Taxation (VAT, CST, Service Tax & TDS)
- Preparing & Posting of Manual J.Es. (Accrual, Reversal, Reclass JVs)
- Reconciliation Monthly & Quarterly
- Tally ERP 9.0
- Inventory handling and maintenance
- M.S. Office
- Vendor Payment & Petty cash
- Handling payroll process for different counties and monthly close activities.
- Creating cash forecasting for payment.
- Posting JV on monthly basis for Actual, Accrual & Reversal and uploading in Blackline tool.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliation on monthly basis and uploading in Blackline tool.
- Preparing Annual Incentive report for all countries and posting Accrual JV.
- Preparing Vacation Accrual report for different countries and posting JV.
- Preparing Inter Company recharge request for payment.
- Preparing working for third party payment and taxes payment and raised manual payment request.
- Handling adhoc request like Audit query, reclass JV or any activity as per client.
- Posting resource JV and FX JV for clearing OIM/NOIM account in BSR.
- Preparing Dashboard report on monthly basis for all BU.
- Handled the Fund Transfer and Refund in SAP.
- Prepared the report related to Fund transfer and Refund.
- Posting Journal Entries on Tally & SAP.
- Calculating the interest and received amount for doing the fund transfer.
- Prepared the Big Deal Dash board & Win Back Dash board Report.
- Prepared Service Sales Cost Reconciliation.
- Performed Commission Process.
- Prepared and Posting Manual JE.
- Revenue Recognition and Reversal.
- Prepared Quarterly Reconciliation.
- Prepared National Account Mapping & Reporting.
- Analyze the current and past trends in Program cost and Purchase services.
- Sales actuals reporting vs. Forecast
- Performed other Adhoc reports & analysis as needed.
- Had meeting / call with clients for better view of reports as and whenever required.
- Prepared the Base Cost Report for different Modalities.
- Analyze the Material Derivative Variance Report
- Prepared the MDV/COGS Report for Back-log & Pioneer.
- Prepared the Order, Sales & Back-log Report.
- Controlling day to day accounting & invoicing [sales & purchase], cash & bank including computer
& also manual accounting.
- Take care of indirect tax like VAT & CST for filing of VAT monthly E-return, issue & maintain record of FORM 38 & FORM C & resubmission of department.
- Maintain proper record of stock.
- Preparation of quotation for the sales & purchase order.
- Preparation of salary sheet & handling petty cash & Vendor payment.
Post graduate diploma in bisuness analytics with finance specification. It was a distance leaning course for 2 years.
Master of commerce
M.Com is a 2-year PG program that focuses on subjects related to commerce and finance. M.Com full-form is Master of Commerce.
Bachelor of commerce
B.Com is a 3-year UG program that focuses on subjects related to commerce and finance. BCom full-form is Bachelor of Commerce.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example