Are you a Quality Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Quality Engineer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
Experienced Quality Control Engineer With Over 3+ Years In Plastic Injection Moulding Industry. Excellent Reputation For Resolving Problems, Improving Customer Satisfaction And Driving Overall Operational Improvements. Consistently Saved Costs While Increasing Profits. Multi-Talented Consistently Rewarded For Success In Planning And Operational Improvements. Experience In Policy Development And Staff Management Procedures Positively Impacting Overall Morale And Productivity.
- Quality Assurance
- Project Coordination
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Staff Supervision
- Customer Satisfaction
- Technical Support
Quality Control Engineer
- Identified Problems And Recommed New Processes To Improve Efficiency And Reduce Costs.
- Created Policies And Procedures For Quality Assurance, Best Practices And Project Managements.
- Coached And Assisted Employees With Adapting To New Processes.
- Managed Team Of 12 Engineering, Production And Quality Assurance Personnel.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction And Repeat Business Through Relentless Pursuit And Resolutions To Problems Arising From Customer Complaints, Protecting Company Reputation And Loyal Client Base.
- Calibrated Instruments And Scales In Production Area And Quality Lab..
- Managed And Archived Quality Documentation And Participated In Internal & External Quality Audits.
- Monitored Social media And Online Sources For Industry Trends.
PRODUCTION PLANNING ENGINEER TRAINEE
- Reviewed Inventories, Tracked Production Statuses And Ordered Materials To faster Consistent Availability And Production Schedule Adherence.
- Worked With Engineering, Production And Testing Departments To Implement Corrective Action For Missed Milestones.
- Scheduled Preventive And Predictive Maintenance Actions Based On Failure Analysis.
- Developed Automation Tools To Improve Efficiency, Eliminate Waste And Free Up Labor Hours For Other Needs.
DESIGN ENGINEER TRAINEE
- Coordinated Technical Requirements, Scheduling And Solution Development For Engineering Design And Test Issues.
- Tested Feasibility, Design Operation And Performance Of Equipment, Components And Systems.
- Integrated Environment, Healthy And Safety Regulations Into Process Design And Work practices to Alleviate Risk.
DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS ROBOTICS
- Graduated With 52 GPA.
- Member Of Students Youth Federation Club.
- Awarded Best Photographer Of The Academical Year 2014-2015.
- Minored In Mathematics.
- Majored In Mechanical And Electronics.
- Graduated With 86.3GPA.
- Awarded Best Student Of The Year 2012.
- Elected For Captain Of School Cricket Team.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample