Are you a Real Estate Agent by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Real Estate Agent Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Real Estate Agent
Experienced and driven Real Estate Agent with a proven track record. Extremely knowledgeable about real estate procedures, laws, and trends. Highly productive and organized, striving to provide the best service to clients possible. Bringing forth strong multitasking skills, and a positive attitude and seeking to assist at all times. Committed to achieving client success and satisfaction every step of the way.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Writing and interpreting contracts
- Good Communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Valuating Properties
- MS Office
Director / Partner
Design Property Group
- Residential Sales and Rentals
- Commercial Sales and Rentals
- Running of the Rental division
- Assisted with recruitment and training of new employees, while also monitoring productivity of current employees
- Assisted with contracts and employee training on contracts
- Valuating Properties
- Liaising with Sellers, buyers and attorneys
- Running credit checks
- Controlling of deposits
- Residential sales
- Commercial Sales
- Served as a friendly, hardworking and punctual employee
- Provided superior customer service to clients by addressing all questions and concerns
- Retail sales
- Ordering of Stock
- Day to day running of the branch
- Client liaison
- Stock control
- Intern agent
- Residential sales
Ignite Sales Course
San Jose State University
Sales and Marketing
Career Expert Tips:
How to write a Real Estate Agent Resume [Step by step Guide]
There’s no doubt that the real estate agent job market is a tough one. And with so many different people applying for the same jobs, you need all the tools you can get to get yourself noticed. If you’re ready to build your career in this competitive industry, create an amazing resume and cover letter that will put your best foot forward.
One of the biggest things you’ll need help with is how to write your resume, especially if it’s your first time writing one up.
You need to impress employers, which means you’ll need to highlight your skills and experience. But after you put down all your accomplishments, it’s time to really sell yourself. Add value, and give your resume the moments of zing that will set you apart from the rest of the pack.
Real Estate Agent Resume Writing Tips:
- Choose a Resume Example
Before you can create your own resume, you need an example to turn to. This is the easiest step and will ensure that you have a good idea of the format and content that will work best for your career and experience. In fact, it’s wise to use at least one real-life example when creating your resume, so be sure to include the name of that person in the Resources section of your resume.
- Customize your Resume
You know you want to create a custom resume, and you’ve selected an example to look at. Now it’s time for you to customize the resume that was made for someone else. Think of all of the changes that have occurred in your life since the last example was created. Do they apply to you? If so, do they make sense on your resume? Make improvements whenever it makes sense and aligns with your goals.
Of course, you want to be sure everything is there, and that it makes sense. But do not skip this step; take the time to read over your resume carefully so that nothing is misconstrued.
- Hire a Professional Resume Writing Service for Final Checkpoint.
You’ll never be 100% confident about your resume until all of the final revisions are completed and you’ve seen it in print.
- Are You Ready for a New Job?
It’s important to know when it is time to stop improving your resume. If you have taken the time to create a truly custom resume, you should feel ready to utilize it and begin seeking new opportunities.
Each step is optional but will help you clarify exactly what’s on your resume, and ensure that all of your personal, professional and life goals are reflected in it. Take advantage of this opportunity to tailor your resume for maximum impact!
Real Estate Agent Resume Sections:
- Work History
- Personal Attributes (optional)
The Work History section is the most important part of your resume. The work history section should be listed in reverse chronological order, with the most current information first. Include all jobs held for at least 2 months, whether full-time or part-time. Include volunteer work as well.
The Education section should be listed in reverse chronological order, with the most recent information first. Include all degrees or certifications acquired, and include information on any certificates or licenses required for your position. Include the name of the school and city attended. For example, “Doctorate of Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Phoenix AZ”, then provide your graduation date. If no degree or certification earned, simply state “None” and provide your current employment dates instead of graduation date.
The Skills section is important because it provides a list of your top skills. List the skills you feel are relevant to the position for which you are applying, and in which order they are most relevant. For example, if management skills are your strongest, list them first. Include both hard and soft skills on your resume as both will be considered when determining who to interview for the position. Use keywords from the job posting when describing each skill to ensure that your resume is easily found by recruiters when searching electronic databases.
The Personal Attributes section is your chance to show the employer that you possess the qualities they are looking for. This list of qualities can be a good place to discuss anything that you feel would make you more desirable to the employer, such as your desired salary, position, or hours of work.
Personal Attributes should be listed in reverse chronological order by time worked with the most recent listed first.
Real Estate Agent Resume Format:
You will need a professional cover letter to go with your resume
Here are some tips on how to write a cover letter that will help you stand out from all the other candidates:
Tip 1: Customize your resume to include spaces for each of these sections. Keep them short and sweet. We do not want to bore our potential employer!
Your past employment experience in chronological order, with dates.
Tip 2: Here you will include your GPA (if it is good). List all your courses and GPA for each. Where applicable, it may be appropriate to include an extra description of your degree. It is important not to lie about your GPA, if you have one that is below a B or they are going to see at once that you lied!
Tip 3: This section should contain writing about why you want to work in real estate and highlight any leadership or customer service experience you have.
Tip 4: Your career objective clearly states what you want to do next. Most typically this will be an open-ended job description like “work as a financial advisor and eventually be a successful consultant.”
Tip 5: Your resume should include this list of skills you have that would be relevant in your field. This could include anything from using MS Word, to iPhone apps, to your GPA or English proficiency scores. Don’t leave out any possible thing that will increase your likelihood of getting the job!
Tip 6: This usually contains a summary of your skills and experience. Include an objective statement here that is closely associated with the other items that you have listed. It is important to be as concise as possible while still making it clear what you want and need.
Tip 7: This section should include personal information like your education, projects you have been on, awards you have received and any affiliations that may be important to your future employer.
Tip 8: This last section is called “References”. These references usually include three references.
Real Estate Agent Resume Headline:
If your resume is going to be reviewed by a computer, type a title that will tell the program exactly what you’ve written about.
This headline should appear in bold letters so that it stands out from the body of the document. Other, very common headlines include:
“Real Estate Agent Resume”
“Resume for Real Estate Agent position at ABC Company”
“John Doe’s Resume as a Real Estate Agent”
Real Estate Agent Resume Summary writing Tips:
Write a Resume Summary that is interesting and well-written and which shows the qualifications you have, skills you possess, and experience you have in all fields, such as Sales. It is very important to showcase your strengths in a summary section of the resume. According to experts, it will make your resume more customized and makes your resume noticeable.
Resume with Career Objective:
A career objective statement defines what you want to do in your life and where you want to be. While writing this section, be sure to include keywords that are related to the job experiences or employment that you are applying for. Resume Education:
Here you should include a brief description of the educational institute from which you have graduated and the degree. Also, if you have any other professional certifications such as MREA (Member, Real Estate appraisers Association) or SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) certification, then it should be included in this section.
Resume Summary Examples:
“Working as a sales associate for Acme real estate, I have gained extensive experience in marketing and advertising. Also, I have had the opportunity to be responsible for my customers’ trust and satisfaction.”
“With 7 years of experience in real estate sales and advertising, I can satisfy the need of my customers. My strong interpersonal skills will ensure timely service as well as trust and satisfaction. I am a qualified Residential Realtor.”
Skills to Include in a Real Estate Agent Resume:
- Communication skills- Sell your message to a prospect.
- Experience working with clients from different backgrounds
- Marketing ability- Positioning products or services for success
- Negotiating ability- Persuade others into reaching an agreement
- Presentation of sales data in a clear, convincing manner
- Ability to recognize business trends and respond appropriately
- Knowledge of market share, competition, pricing, and performance of products/services
- Ability to handle accounts and keep them in line
- Ability to effectively convert clients or prospects
- Experience in dealing with both specific and generic customers
- Knowledge of legal matters- knowledge of rules, regulations, etc.- fair lending industry in general
- Involvement with advertising and promotion.
- Possess knowledge of business, accounting, law, and financial administration
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Personality traits- likeability, enthusiasm, confidence level, etc.
- Ability to do research on products or services offered by the client
- Motivation- Ability to motivate oneself in order to complete the job with a high degree of excellence.
- Ability to recognize customer needs, wants, and desires
- Ability to read and listen to customers
- Ability to get people’s attention
- Get Noticed: Your resume is an opportunity for you to utilize all your skills, knowledge, and experience to sell yourself.
- Know Your Goals: Your cover letter is the first chance you will have to tell the employer who you are.
- Tailor It: Create a resume and cover letter that meet your needs and demonstrate your best work in one place!
- Make it Personal: Build rapport with the reader by sharing information about yourself, while still striving for an objective tone.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- IT Support Specialist Resume Sample
- Security Analyst Resume Sample
- Project Manager Resume Sample
- Cloud Engineer Resume Sample
- Program Manager Resume Sample
- Brand Manager Resume Sample
- Business Development Manager Resume Sample
- Supply Chain Manager Resume Sample
- Web Developer Resume Sample
- IT Technician Resume Sample