Are you an Inventory Specialist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Inventory Specialist CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following: effective communication and interpersonal skills, effective use of initiative, integrity, transparency
and honesty as well as my computer skills: Microsoft office proficiency, computer appli cation and data processing and data analyst. You will find
me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and
personable, the type of person on whom your customers will rely. I also have breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. Please see my
resume for additional information on my experience.
- Team Player
- Data Warehousing
- Strong Verbal Communication
- MS Office
- Data Management
- Project Management & Inventory & Procurement
- Process Implementation & Product Testing
- Document Control
Inventory Officer and Procurement Officer
Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom Receive, unload, and shelve supplies Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
ERP Support Staff (SAP Setup Administrator)
- Review OEM documents and part number verification
- Coding of material numbers in SAP with the right specification.
- Assignment of Valuation type to Materials in the Material Master
- Review and Progress coding request on Material Master SharePoint portal.
- Replication of coded Material numbers to plants and storage locations
- Flagging and Unflagging of material numbers for deletion for obsolete MMs.
- Conversion of well Engineering MMs to NGW prefix.
- Updating of material Moving average price (MAP) in SAP.
- Review of SAP Material Master Data from the Global EP team
- Creation and Maintenance of Material Master information in SAP
- Analyzing the Material Master (MM) requirements (Material Master Records, Lead Time, Bills of Materials, Preservation of Information).
- Updating Material Leadtime in SAP
- Data cleansing of de-duplication in SAP.
- Ensuring correctness of data input into SAP to improve the quality of records and information in SAP.
Sap for MEA
Best Team lead in Ogun state Plant.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample