Are you a Senior HR Business Partner by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional HR Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Senior HR Business Partner
Strategic Thinker. Insatiably Curious. Results Driven
HR professional with more than 10 years of solid experience across multiple HR disciplines – Senior HR Business Partner, Organizational Development, Employee Relations and Payroll. Known to challenge the status quo, co-create practical and focused strategies and solutions together with the business to tackle issues that has the largest impact and that can make a difference.
A high sense of accountability to drive effectiveness in execution and ability to make tough decisions. Learns best through hands on experiences and through a diverse network of individuals with different background and thinking. Believes deeply in coaching and investing in those who have a strong desire to learn and be successful
- Employee Engagement
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Succession Planning
- Leaders Onboarding
- Leadership Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Payroll Processing
- Lean Six Sigma
Senior HR Business Partner
Highlights: Ability to quickly ramp and execute to new role despite multiple periods of dealing with dual roles and integrating into the larger organization’s network.
- Provided end to end HR solutions including Employee Relation and Organization development for approximately 3000 employees from various business groups (e.g. manufacturing, engineering, test and development).
- Developed and implemented HR strategies for assigned business group, including performance management, succession planning, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Designed Employee Relation (ER) framework in partnership with business to enable proactive employee sensing that resulted in timely intervention. Demonstrated ability to build quick rapport and trust, manage confidentiality, influence individuals to raise issues for resolution with management and appropriate parties.
- Partner with business leaders to resolve complex employee relation issues; conduct thorough and effective investigations, keeping all cases out of litigation. Provide training related to employee relations to front line managers.
- Design and facilitate leadership training for senior management and front-line managers.
- Strategized and led the formation and execution of a People Transformation project to address the need for more transparency across silo-ed organization and leaders resulted in reduced attrition by 15%.
- Designed and implemented diversity and inclusion programs to ingrate the diverse employees into the workforce and enhance the retention rate.
- Manage talents in partnership with the business through hiring, retention programs, employee sensing and rewards.
- Facilitated and lead Intel Malaysia 2019 annual performance management process by organizing sessions with HRBP and managers. Communicating performance review, manage Workday, budget utilization and generate recommendations for strategic alignment.
- Act as a strategic business partner to senior clients (e.g. Business Unit Vice President and Senior Leadership team) to understand organization’s business strategies and align human resource strategy and programs to achieve the business goals, including alignment of succession planning, leadership development, resource planning, talent acquisition, compensation and performance management.
- Partner with HR Functions including global HRBP(s), HR Shared Service Center, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, Learning and Development to implement HR strategies and programs in alignment with business objectives.
Freight Supplier Manager
Highlights: Accelerated performance of freight suppliers in operation and drove cost saving through continuous improvement.
- Drove cost-effective strategies to increase profit by delivering $2.5mil savings in 2014 for MYS/IND Freight Cost Savings project.
- Orchestrated continuous improvement efforts aimed at freight suppliers to ensure smooth logistics operation for Intel Malaysia using Lean Six Sigma methodology such as Direct Observation and Kaizen.
- Constant evaluation/monitoring of 3PL processes and performance including developing ideas to support continuous improvement, operational efficiencies and standardization.
- Identify, share and re-apply best practices, drive standardization across the geographies to ensure consistency and efficiency.
Human Resource Analyst
Highlights: Lead India payroll transition to Malaysia Shared Services Centre and established the training program for flawless payroll execution.
- Lead the India payroll team of 4 for Lean Six Sigma project on process improvement and won 3 Global Recognition worth USD25k.
- Actively identifies improvement, according to Lean ways of working and lead the team on Lean process improvement activities.
- Performed complex and specialize work related to the preparation, processing and maintenance of the payroll for Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, India and UK.
- Lead the India payroll job transition from India to Malaysia and established the training program to sustain the payroll execution from Malaysia.
- Interacted with employees, management and payroll vendor (ADP) to drive process improvements, which reduced payroll processing time by 13% (2 days).
- Streamlined balancing and reconciliation procedures resulting in payroll being processed more accurately and expeditiously, which resulted in 40 hours reconciliation savings for the team.
- Oversee relationship with external payroll providers (ADP) by tracking their performance and establishing KPIs for improvement.
- Developed the training documents and train the new payroll specialist on process and system (ADP).
Master of Human Resource Management, (MHRM)
Major: Human Resource Management
Research Theme: The influence of leadership styles on organization commitment
Bachelor of Business Administration, (BBA) (Hons.)
Major: Logistics and Transportation
Awards: Gold Medal Awarded by University Utara Malaysia for an excellent academic result with continuous 7 Dean List
GPA: 3.7 – 1st Class Degree (7 Dean List)
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample