Are you a Senior HR Business Partner by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional HR Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Senior HR Business Partner
Strategic Thinker. Insatiably Curious. Results Driven
HR professional with more than 10 years of solid experience across multiple HR disciplines – Senior HR Business Partner, Organizational Development, Employee Relations and Payroll. Known to challenge the status quo, co-create practical and focused strategies and solutions together with the business to tackle issues that has the largest impact and that can make a difference.
A high sense of accountability to drive effectiveness in execution and ability to make tough decisions. Learns best through hands on experiences and through a diverse network of individuals with different background and thinking. Believes deeply in coaching and investing in those who have a strong desire to learn and be successful
- Employee Engagement
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Succession Planning
- Leaders Onboarding
- Leadership Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Payroll Processing
- Lean Six Sigma
Senior HR Business Partner
Highlights: Ability to quickly ramp and execute to new role despite multiple periods of dealing with dual roles and integrating into the larger organization’s network.
- Provided end to end HR solutions including Employee Relation and Organization development for approximately 3000 employees from various business groups (e.g. manufacturing, engineering, test and development).
- Developed and implemented HR strategies for assigned business group, including performance management, succession planning, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Designed Employee Relation (ER) framework in partnership with business to enable proactive employee sensing that resulted in timely intervention. Demonstrated ability to build quick rapport and trust, manage confidentiality, influence individuals to raise issues for resolution with management and appropriate parties.
- Partner with business leaders to resolve complex employee relation issues; conduct thorough and effective investigations, keeping all cases out of litigation. Provide training related to employee relations to front line managers.
- Design and facilitate leadership training for senior management and front-line managers.
- Strategized and led the formation and execution of a People Transformation project to address the need for more transparency across silo-ed organization and leaders resulted in reduced attrition by 15%.
- Designed and implemented diversity and inclusion programs to ingrate the diverse employees into the workforce and enhance the retention rate.
- Manage talents in partnership with the business through hiring, retention programs, employee sensing and rewards.
- Facilitated and lead Intel Malaysia 2019 annual performance management process by organizing sessions with HRBP and managers. Communicating performance review, manage Workday, budget utilization and generate recommendations for strategic alignment.
- Act as a strategic business partner to senior clients (e.g. Business Unit Vice President and Senior Leadership team) to understand organization’s business strategies and align human resource strategy and programs to achieve the business goals, including alignment of succession planning, leadership development, resource planning, talent acquisition, compensation and performance management.
- Partner with HR Functions including global HRBP(s), HR Shared Service Center, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, Learning and Development to implement HR strategies and programs in alignment with business objectives.
Freight Supplier Manager
Highlights: Accelerated performance of freight suppliers in operation and drove cost saving through continuous improvement.
- Drove cost-effective strategies to increase profit by delivering $2.5mil savings in 2014 for MYS/IND Freight Cost Savings project.
- Orchestrated continuous improvement efforts aimed at freight suppliers to ensure smooth logistics operation for Intel Malaysia using Lean Six Sigma methodology such as Direct Observation and Kaizen.
- Constant evaluation/monitoring of 3PL processes and performance including developing ideas to support continuous improvement, operational efficiencies and standardization.
- Identify, share and re-apply best practices, drive standardization across the geographies to ensure consistency and efficiency.
Human Resource Analyst
Highlights: Lead India payroll transition to Malaysia Shared Services Centre and established the training program for flawless payroll execution.
- Lead the India payroll team of 4 for Lean Six Sigma project on process improvement and won 3 Global Recognition worth USD25k.
- Actively identifies improvement, according to Lean ways of working and lead the team on Lean process improvement activities.
- Performed complex and specialize work related to the preparation, processing and maintenance of the payroll for Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, India and UK.
- Lead the India payroll job transition from India to Malaysia and established the training program to sustain the payroll execution from Malaysia.
- Interacted with employees, management and payroll vendor (ADP) to drive process improvements, which reduced payroll processing time by 13% (2 days).
- Streamlined balancing and reconciliation procedures resulting in payroll being processed more accurately and expeditiously, which resulted in 40 hours reconciliation savings for the team.
- Oversee relationship with external payroll providers (ADP) by tracking their performance and establishing KPIs for improvement.
- Developed the training documents and train the new payroll specialist on process and system (ADP).
Master of Human Resource Management, (MHRM)
Major: Human Resource Management
Research Theme: The influence of leadership styles on organization commitment
Bachelor of Business Administration, (BBA) (Hons.)
Major: Logistics and Transportation
Awards: Gold Medal Awarded by University Utara Malaysia for an excellent academic result with continuous 7 Dean List
GPA: 3.7 – 1st Class Degree (7 Dean List)
Career Expert Tips:
What Should Be Included In A Senior HR Business Partner Resume?
When seeking to make the move to a Senior HR Business Partner role, your resume needs to stand out from the competition. It is important to highlight your relevant experience, accomplishments, and qualifications in order to secure an interview. By following the tips in this guide, you can create a resume that will help you land the job you are applying for.
When writing your resume for a Senior HR Business Partner position, it is important to focus on the key elements that employers are looking for. You should start by including a resume summary or objective statement that clearly outlines your qualifications and objectives. This should clearly communicate why you are the best candidate for the position and how you can contribute to the organization.
Following this introductory statement, it is important to include a section that showcases your relevant experience. In this section, you should list your experience in HR roles, any specializations and certifications you have, and any unique skills you possess. This will help recruiters understand more about your background and why you are qualified for the position.
You should also include a section dedicated to outlining your professional accomplishments. This should include any awards or recognition you have received, projects you have completed, or any other noteworthy achievements. This section will help demonstrate to recruiters how your experience can benefit their organization.
Finally, you should also include a section that outlines your education and any additional certifications you have. This will help establish your qualifications and assure recruiters that you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in the role.
By including these key elements in your resume, you can demonstrate to recruiters why you are the ideal candidate for the Senior HR Business Partner position . Your background, professional accomplishments, and education will show recruiters that you are highly qualified for the role and possess the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Senior HR Business Partner?
When it comes to crafting a standout resume for a Senior HR Business Partner, it is important to make sure that you include the right skills to highlight your qualifications and make a great impression on potential employers. As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for a variety of duties such as developing strategies, overseeing recruitment and hiring practices, managing employee relations, and more. Therefore, it is important to show employers that you have the necessary skills to handle these tasks.
When building your resume, it is important to include a section that highlights the specific skills you have for the position. These skills should include the ability to develop and execute effective human resource strategies, analyze data and trends, counsel employees, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Additionally, you should showcase any certifications or advanced degrees you have related to the field.
It is also important to demonstrate your knowledge of policies and procedures related to labor laws and regulations, as well as compensation and benefits. Your resume should also include any specialized skills you have such as experience with recruitment and selection, conflict resolution, and project management.
By highlighting the right skills on your resume, you will be able to stand out from the competition and show potential employers that you are the right person for the job. This will show them that you have the qualifications and experience necessary for the position and can be a great asset to the company.
What Is The Job Description Of The Senior HR Business Partner?
The job description of a Senior HR Business Partner is a highly specialized role within the human resources field. The Senior HR Business Partner works closely with the executive team in order to create and implement human resources strategies that will help the business achieve its goals. This requires an in-depth understanding of the organization’s culture, mission, and objectives. The Senior HR Business Partner is responsible for ensuring the company’s policies and procedures are aligned with the business’ overall goals. They also provide consultative advice to management on all areas of HR, including staffing, recruitment, performance management, organizational development, and employee relations. Additionally, they must ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
The Senior HR Business Partner plays an important role in helping companies identify, develop, and implement strategies to attract, retain, and develop their workforce. In order to do this, they must be adept at understanding each job’s unique needs, developing job descriptions, and developing workplace policies and procedures. Additionally, they must be knowledgeable about the organization’s current and future needs, and able to identify and utilize appropriate resources in order to meet those needs.
To be successful in this role, the Senior HR Business Partner must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be an effective problem solver. They must be able to work collaboratively with the executive team and other departments in order to develop and implement HR initiatives. They must also have strong analytical and research skills, in order to identify potential opportunities and risks. Finally, they must possess strong leadership and management skills in order to effectively manage people and projects.
What Is A Good Objective For A Senior HR Business Partner Resume?
When writing a resume for a Senior HR Business Partner position, the objective statement should be clear, concise, and tailored to the position you’re applying for. It should be the first thing on the page, and should focus on how you can add value to the company. As a Senior HR Business Partner, you must be able to demonstrate your depth of knowledge and experience in the areas of HR such as employee relations, compliance and labor laws, as well as your ability to foster strong working relationships with stakeholders.
Your objective statement should also include any certifications or awards you have earned that demonstrate your commitment to the profession. For example, if you are a SHRM Certified Professional, you could include this in your objective statement. Additionally, you can include any special skills that you have such as fluency in multiple languages, or experience with certain HR software systems.
When crafting your objective statement, ensure that it is succinct and easy to understand. Keep it short and to the point, and make sure that all important information is included. Be clear about what you can bring to the role, and why you are the best person for the job. By doing this, you will be able to make a strong and lasting impression on the hiring manager and increase your chances of success.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Senior HR Business Partner?
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you have an important role within an organization. You are responsible for strategic planning and implementation of Human Resources initiatives, as well as providing leadership, advice and guidance to managers and employees. Your overall job is to ensure the company’s people strategy aligns with the organization’s goals, and that the HR function supports it.
Many Senior HR Business Partners have the opportunity to move up in the company, assuming executive roles or taking on additional responsibilities. With the right experience and qualifications, you could also move into an HR or business consultancy role.
Working as a Senior HR Business Partner can be an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling career. You’ll get to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds and cultures, and you’ll be able to influence the success of the company through your work. Plus, the job brings great work/life balance with flexible hours and the opportunity for job security.
If you’re interested in a career as a Senior HR Business Partner, there are several steps you should take to increase your chances of success. Firstly, make sure you have a solid understanding of the HR function and how it relates to business operations. Having the right qualifications, such as an HR-related degree, is also important. Additionally, you’ll need a strong understanding of the current trends in the HR industry and the ability to think strategically.
Finally, it’s important to have a strong resume. When writing your Senior HR Business Partner resume, be sure to highlight your qualifications, experience, and accomplishments. You should also focus on the skills and knowledge related to the job, as this will give employers an indication of your ability to perform in the role.
Key Takeaways for an Senior HR Business Partner resume
Writing a resume as an Senior HR Business Partner requires an understanding of the unique skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in the position. A well-crafted resume will highlight your background in human resources, organizational management, and leadership to set you apart from other candidates. To ensure your resume sets you apart, here are some key takeaways to consider when writing it.
First, it’s important to focus on the specific role you are seeking. Your resume should highlight your experience as an HR professional and demonstrate how your expertise is applicable to the position. Be sure to include your accomplishments as well as any additional certifications or qualifications that you possess.
Another key takeaway is to emphasize the qualities that make you an exceptional HR business partner. This includes communication skills, problem-solving ability, and interpersonal insight. Make sure to list your professional achievements, awards, and recognitions to showcase your expertise.
Finally, be sure to include any additional experience that is relevant to the role. This may include volunteer work, internships, and any other activities that demonstrate your proficiency in the field. Having a well-rounded background in the area can be a major asset to your candidacy.
By following these key takeaways, you can craft an effective resume that will get you noticed by potential employers. A resume that emphasizes your unique abilities and qualifications can help you stand out from the competition and increase your chances of landing the Senior HR Business Partner position.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Quality Assurance Resume Sample
- Legal Assistant Resume Sample
- Commerce Student Resume Example
- Maintenance Engineer Supervisor Resume Sample
- Vendor Sales Manager Resume Example
- Event Manager Resume Sample
- Software Tester Resume Example
- Technical Architect Resume Sample
- Correctional Officer Resume Example
- Project Manager Resume Sample