Are you a Senior Test Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Senior Test Engineer CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Senior Software Engineer / QA Lead
5 years of work experience as a Software Test Engineer in an agile development environment for Web and Mobile applications in IOT Domain of the Home Appliances industry. Responsible for test planning, execution and test automation using Appium, Selenium, and Protractor. Proven achievement in bringing projects to completion on time with High Quality.
- Operating System
Senior Test Engineer /QA Lead
Responsible for testing and providing SIT signoff for the Whirlpool app for both IOS / Android apps to App /Play Store.
Responsible to End to End testing of the Wlabs Smart Oven
- Spearhead team efforts in system integration testing of connected appliance and mobile app testing activities
- Work on full functional testing and providing SIT signoff for the App store launch.
- Work in the Agile Development Environment with frequently changing requirements and features set review product requirement documents.
- Analyzed the BRD’s (Business Requirements Document)to create Test Plan and prepared detailed Test Cases for all new functionalities.
- Review requirements with the mobile app team and coordinate with the appliance firmware team regarding the appliance functionality/ features.
- Associated with the Development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Involved in tracking, reviewing, analyzing defects using the Quality Center / IBM rational.
- Coordinated a team of testers from offshore and lead the team for the successful execution of the project.
- Categorized bugs based on severity and interfaced with developers to resolve them.
- Coordinated with the developers in resolving defects quickly.
- Participated in Test Process Improvement discussions to enhance the Testing process/policies.
- Performed Automation testing using Selenium on a Web-based (Browser) application.
- Worked on Selenium / Appium Automation Framework with Java using Hybrid Driven Model (Keyword and Data-Driven)
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and the testing environment using Appium.
Responsible for testing and providing final SIT signoff for the Commercial Laundry website for Maytag brand in NAR US.
- Created detailed Test Plans from Business Requirements/Specifications.
- Partner with Development Manager in collaborating between engineers and QA
- Lead small-sized on and offshore testing teams
- Performs all duties in accordance with established Company goals
- Performs technical analysis to identify the scope and schedule for upcoming projects and individual work items
- Participating in all aspects of product testing, including test plan development, execution, and delivery of well-tested solutions with short time to release
- Independently analyzes issues, recommends software changes and writes detailed bug reports.
- Creates and maintains ownership of test cases and test results throughout SDLC
- Review and escalate known testing related issues and risks that impact overall project execution and success
- Worked with business analysts and product owners to undertake exploratory testing
- Provides the highest level of customer service to customers, whether these are current or prospective clients of the Company, vendors, staff, business partners
Embedded Software Tester
- Work with development team to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications
- Mitigate risks to Business through timely and precise execution of manual test scripts under moderate supervision
- Responsible for specific testing phase (Performance / Functional)
- Produce test results/screenshots & upload to Quality Centre
- Develop and execute formal test plans within budget and schedule constraints
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities as per Test Plan in the project
- Document software product defects and track it to closure
Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech)
Degree : Awarded Bachelors of Technology in Electronics and Communication ( E.C.E)
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample