Are you a Panning & Manager Core Network Integration and looking for a new career? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Panning & Manager Core Network Integration Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
MANAGER CORE NETWORK INTERGRATION, PLANNING
Good experience in network transmission development with additional knowledge in Metro-E network. Good collaboration with other team members to meet and exceed organizational goals. Good team player and open to any challenges. Able to adapt quickly, work efficiently and effectively as well as creative in problem solving.
- Metro-E Network
- GEMS SAP
ASST MANAGER METRO-E SYSLOG & HARDWARE ANALYST
- Key Lead for Metro-E RNAC testing with SSM and NIMS as to develop new security access into Metro-E network to replace TACACS server in the future. Lead in ATP development for Metro-E Network as well as lead in testing for RNAC establishment.
- Metro-E technical lead for SPANMS project team for probe testing, troubleshooting and Phase 1 implementation activity for ALU network elements. Configure SPANMS POC ATP for testing purpose before implementation in production. Troubleshoot any issue arise during implementation of SPANMS probe.
- ISPNM Key contact person for any testing related to ME ZTE (new equipment, EMS as well as OS Patch). Participate in ATP development together with ST, CID as well vendor for new ME ZTE equipment (ZXCTN 9000E) as well as testing on new chassis ZXCTN 9000E in Nanjing, China.
ASST MANAGER METRO-E PROBLEM MANAGEMENT EASTERN
- Involvement as well as coaching Metro-E Service team to audit IPME services
- Key person for Metro-E to liaised with related team to migrate IPME services due to cable cut at Perak Ring as well as ensure the services UP.
- Part of team member in trouble shooting congestion issue at Pulau Pangkor which impact Digi and Streamyx user and liaised with NMO for service verification
- Team member of service migration (BRAS Offload activity) for HSBB user and troubleshoot issues during the migration activity.
- Assist Corporate Data in corporate customer migration
ASST MANAGER CORE NETWORK INTEGRATION
- Prepare and present proposal paper which related to Access Transmission focusing on Junction Quality (SPOF), Junction Growth as well as NRP and Megaproject.
- Responsible in project tracking (physical project tracking and CAPEX tracking).
- Team member of FLASH 3 (coordinate with CNFD), give input and get feedback from user especially CNFD for system establishment.
- Technical support to LOBs on DWDM and Fiber Optic. Feedback on technical specifications, infra build process awareness and guidelines.
Bachelor of Electrical (Electronic) Engineering
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample