Are you a GIS Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional GIS Engineer CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
I have +4 years experience in the field of a GIS , I am a dependable person who is great at time management, I use a creative approach to problem solve and I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Arcgis online
- Microsoft Office
- ArcGIS Desktop
- Arc GIS pro
- PCI Geomatica
- Create maps and graphs, using GIS software and data collection equipment.
- Perform research to obtain and expand existing datasets.
- Gather and report on GIS data and determine how data sets are best utilized through GIS.
- Organizing the labels on the map and pin points represents the different features to generate schematic map for Amman transportation buses.
- Analyze and model relationships between geographic data sets.
- Build conseptual and physical schema geodatabase.
Getting Information from a GIS Map.
- Import and georeference CAD data / scanned images.
- Create a 3D representation of a multi-floor building and share it as a web scene.
- creating and maintenance of the data layers as requested form.
- Creating a network of foundation points to be used as a reference for the surveying work.
- Converting all paper parcels drawings to GIS formats and joining them with parcels database.
- Orthorectifying the aerial photos to be used in features extraction and making the necessary updates (building footprints, roads, and landmarks).
- Data clean up (includes geometry and organized the labels).
- Creating various professional map layout .
- Created, managed and maintained GIS spatial and tabular data to provide the users with the most current and accurate available data.
- Digitizing Kabul Imagery and create Footprint , Roads and Hydrology Layers .
- QA/QC GIS data for several projects.
Surveying & Geomatics engineering
Maintenance and operate of mobile Mapping system and image, data analysis for roads (2)
MOT “General Department of Transportation maintenance”
The first phase of the inventory of grants schemes and linking it with Riyadh digital map
London Municipality “General Department of survey and properties”
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample