Are you a professional accounting associate and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional accounting associate sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Accounting Associate Resume Example
A highly organized and diligent professional individual with a natural ability to solve accounting and financial problems. Having one year of experience in the financial services audit industry. A qualified accountant looking to join a growing organization that’s committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
- Teamwork Leadership
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Time Management Adaptability Handling Pressure Accountability
- Professional Skepticism
Senior Audit Associate
Water Cooper Associates Jan 2019 – Present
- I showed my skills in ensuring that the company’s accounting records were accurate and complete through the maintenance of a framework of internal controls.
- I demonstrated my ability to improve the company’s accounting controls and processes to help the firm run efficiently and effectively.
- I ensured all procedures, policies, legislation, and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- I have a total understanding of the accounting procedures, processes, and systems used in the context of the company’s wider business plans.
- I identified the compliance issues, process weaknesses, and inefficiencies if there is any.
- Since the company is in a real estate investment trust industry, I have applied MFRS 16 Leases in my audit process.
Deloitte Jan 2019 – Present
- I was in the loans review team when I was auditing Raain Bank Berhad.
- I demonstrated my professional skepticism in judging the repayment ability of the borrowers and the rationale of providing the loans based on the quantitative (financial performance and repayment history of the borrower) and qualitative perspective.
- I have also applied MFRS 9 Financial Instruments in my audit process.
- I was responsible for understanding the process of cash payment and cash receipt as well as the closing process of the system.
- I demonstrated my ability in determining the What Could Go Wrong and analyze whether the control is sufficient and efficient to minimize the errors.
- I have utilized my insurance technical knowledge in performing the audit process.
- Reading Books
- Playing Tennis
- Exploring New Places
Bachelor of Accounting University of Michigan – Oct 2018
Dean’s List every semester Pass with distinction
Final CGPA: 3.91
Masters in Business Accounts University of the West – Jan 2019
Completed all papers in Jan 2019.
Strategic Business Leader (SBL) – Conv. Pass
Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) – Conv. Pass
Advanced Taxation (ATX) – Pass
Student Exchange Programme
Hobbies: Travelling & Reading
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample