Are you a Business Intelligence by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Business Intelligence Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
A unique mixture of software development skills, information technology experience specifically in business intelligence and project management.
Hands-on experience in data warehousing, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, GIT, agile project management, and programming including Java, HTML and SQL.
Teaching, training, and coaching experiences in technical, interpersonal and humanities domains.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure (including SQL servers, Azure synapse analytics, Azure analysis services, Azure data factory, etc.), and Azure Cost Management reporting
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps (including builds, pipelines, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in GIT
- Good command of Microsoft Power BI
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL & PowerShell
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Scrum (Agile Project Management)
- Good knowledge of JAVA
- Good command of SAP ERP
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office™ tools
Business Intelligence Technology & Architecture Consultant
Worked on several agile (scrum) projects to develop a new cloud-based BI foundation architecture & platform to support all new and current global BI applications.
The main technology provider used was Microsoft, utilizing technologies of Azure (Synapse analytics, analysis services, data lake, etc.) and tools like Azure DevOps, Power BI, etc.
The role included several short-term assignments in Henkel headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Responsibilities included:
- Design adequate solution & technology architectures for new BI projects to fit to the new foundation
- Support the foundation platform by designing environment configuration setups, and designing & implementing access & authorization control concept via Azure AD & RBAC
- Develop environment control PowerShell scripts
- Create environment control orchestration scheduling
- Develop, execute, and control deployments across all environments (CI/CD)
- Create, develop, and maintain GIT repositories across all projects
- Test new versions & release for all Microsoft Azure services
- Data and metadata management via extraction, loading and processing (ELT)
- Azure cost monitoring & management
- Ordering, creation, and configuration of Azure resources for new projects
- Develop several Power Bi dashboards, reports & apps
Global IT Project Management Coordinator
Worked in supporting several global IT projects within Henkel, working side by side with project managers in which responsibilities included:
- Coordination of project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Assign tasks to internal and external teams and assist with schedule management
- Prepare and maintain budgets
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Creative Content Intern
Worked on developing ideas and insights within the creative content copywriting department for online video media from client briefs. Mainly worked on two online campaigns for 2 major clients; AlMaraei & Vodafone.
HR Associate Intern
Worked within the recruitment department on expanding the workforce by working on the whole recruitment process. Work includes job posting, CV filtration, phone interviews, HR interviews, and assessments.
IT Summer Intern
Worked within the IT department on client support for the new service model activation at 6th of October factory, which included the domains network uplifting, client support, agility project and data center TPM.
Customer Service Representative
Worked with the Expedia Canada Client Support utilizing tools such as SABRE RedTM, Voyager, and Admin Tools to facilitate touristic plans for clients in Canada.
Achieved Top Ranking Certificate for overall performance in the department.
B.Sc. in Business Informatics
GPA: 1.9 (German) – Very Good
Bachelor Thesis: Postmodern ERP Integration Strategy
I.G.C.S.E. Graduate (British System)
Graduated with a total score of 97%
Partner Tim Scholarship
Earned a full-paid scholarship by Tim Institute to travel to BB Hall, New York for 3 weeks to study and complete the German proficiency level of A2. The program was called “Partner Tim”, meaning partners of the future.
First Lego League (FLL)
Coached a team of teenagers aged 13 to 16 years old for the robotics programming compitetion called First Lego Robot League (FLL) to win the first place domestically in Egypt.
Worked on developing a year-long marketing strategy to reflect TEDxGUC’s brand image on and off campus. Also worked on implementation of this strategy through online and offline campaigns. Also worked on finalizing deals with media sponsors.
Model United Nations (MUN)
Worked on setting the financial framework for MUN and execting processes such as budget allocation, bookkeeping, managing cash flow to sustain liquidity, develop efficient systems to ensure the model keeps up with the university’s financial regulations, and providing well-constructed monthly financial reports.