Are you a Hospitality by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Hospitality CV Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
A dedicated intermediate in the Tourism Industry for over 4 years who understands the basics and fundmentals of Food and Beverage and Customer Service.
- ONQ PM
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- F&B Cost and Preparation
- Complaint Handling
- Flexibility and Team Building
F&B Team Leader – Oceana Restaurant
- Perform Opening and Closing Duties on a daily basis
- Assisting with Management on daily operation in order to improve customer service standards and make sure they are up to brand standards
- Making sure to handle guest complains perfectly and on consistent basis for a follow up while keeping records of them
- Assisting the Management to prepare training materials for new team members and make sure they are following the daily operation SOPS
- Reporting to Management about any concern from the guest if it needed to be escalated
- Oversee Kitchen Operations for the incoming and outcoming
- Coordinating with Purchasing Department for any items for future orders and keeping up the records.
- Managing Food and Beverage Inventory on a monthly basis
- Creating weekly schedule for the whole team
- Always providing highest standard of wait service to ensure guest’s loyalty and satisfaction
- Working with Management to create new ideas for menu and giving recommendations
- Ensure that the Restaurant and Room Service areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Always up-to-date with every dish served in the Restaurant Area and always describe dishes if requested
- Handling guests with special dietary requirement
- Always maintaining a good communication between Kitchen, Purchasing and Restaurant on a consistent basis for any special items, shortages or any special requests
- Cross Exposure in Front Office Department
- Based in Dubai, UAE
- Greeted guests upon their arrival and departure times
- Assisted the reservation team to create walk in reservations
- Assigning rooms based on allocation
- Coordinating and collaborating with hotel departments on daily basis operation to ensure guest’s satisfaction
- Make sure all documents with guests are properly met with the reservation details
- Providing all information if necessary, to the guest about the Hotel’s facilities and outlets and guiding them to their room’s location
- Providing keycards and make sure they are working
- Preparing reports if necessary, at any time if requested by management
- Identify and work on guest’s resolution
- Based in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Greeted guests, presented menu, made recommendations and shared additional information upon request.
- Took orders and serve food and beverages to guests at tables in the restaurant, café, bar, poolside and beachside.
- Checked with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and took action to correct any problems
- Followed all relevant health department rules and regulations and company brand standards
- Based in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Hotel and Tourism Faculty
- Bachelors of Arts in Tourism Guidance
- Very Good with Honors
Outside Catering – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Career Expert Tips:
Crafting an Impressive Hospitality CV: A Complete Guide
As the hospitality industry continues to evolve, the need for a well-crafted Hospitality CV has become increasingly crucial. A compelling CV can open doors to exciting opportunities in the dynamic world of hospitality, showcasing your skills, experiences, and passion for the industry. Let’s delve deeper into the intricacies of creating an exceptional Hospitality CV, a document that narrates your professional journey and highlights your unique value proposition.
Understanding the Key Components of a Hospitality CV
Crafting a standout Hospitality CV requires a comprehensive understanding of the key components that make up an impactful document. Your CV should not only showcase your qualifications but also reflect your personality and passion for hospitality. Let’s explore the essential elements that should be included in your Hospitality CV:
- A Clear and Concise Personal Statement: A brief introduction that highlights your career goals and passion for the hospitality industry.
- Professional Experience: A detailed account of your work history, emphasizing relevant roles and responsibilities in the hospitality sector.
- Education and Certifications: A comprehensive list of your educational qualifications and any industry-specific certifications that you have obtained.
- Key Skills and Attributes: An overview of your key skills, including communication, customer service, problem-solving, and adaptability, all crucial in the hospitality domain.
- Achievements and Awards: A section highlighting any notable achievements or awards that showcase your excellence in the hospitality field.
- References: Contact information for professional references who can vouch for your skills and work ethic.
Each component plays a crucial role in shaping your Hospitality CV, enabling you to present a comprehensive picture of your capabilities and potential to prospective employers.
Tips for Writing an Engaging Hospitality CV
Crafting an engaging Hospitality CV requires a strategic approach that effectively highlights your unique strengths and experiences. Here are some valuable tips to help you create a CV that captures the attention of hiring managers in the hospitality industry:
- Customize Your CV for the Role: Tailor your CV to match the specific requirements of the hospitality position you are applying for, emphasizing relevant skills and experiences.
- Showcase Your Passion for Hospitality: Highlight your enthusiasm for the industry through examples of your contributions and dedication to providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Quantify Your Achievements: Use metrics and specific examples to demonstrate the impact of your contributions in previous roles, showcasing your ability to deliver results.
- Emphasize Soft Skills: Highlight your excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills, showcasing how these attributes have contributed to your success in the hospitality sector.
- Keep it Concise and Clear: Use clear and concise language, avoiding jargon, and ensuring that your CV is easy to read and understand.
Implementing these tips will enable you to create a compelling Hospitality CV that effectively communicates your skills, experiences, and passion for the industry.
Key Elements of a Strong Hospitality CV
A strong Hospitality CV is characterized by specific elements that set it apart from the competition and make a lasting impression on potential employers. Let’s explore the key elements that contribute to the strength of your Hospitality CV:
- Relevant and Impactful Work Experience: Showcase your relevant work experience in the hospitality sector, highlighting your contributions and achievements in previous roles.
- Demonstrated Customer Service Excellence: Highlight instances where you have gone above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service, emphasizing your commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Share examples of how you have successfully adapted to challenging situations and dynamic work environments, showcasing your ability to thrive in the fast-paced hospitality industry.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: Emphasize your strong interpersonal skills, illustrating how you have built positive relationships with colleagues and guests to create a welcoming and inclusive hospitality environment.
- Passion for the Industry: Showcase your passion for hospitality through your experiences and achievements, demonstrating your commitment to delivering outstanding guest experiences and contributing to the success of your team and organization.
Incorporating these key elements into your Hospitality CV will effectively communicate your value as a hospitality professional and increase your chances of securing your desired role in the industry.
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Hospitality CV
Avoiding common pitfalls is essential when crafting your Hospitality CV to ensure that it effectively showcases your skills and experiences. Let’s explore some common mistakes that you should steer clear of when writing your Hospitality CV:
- Providing Irrelevant Information: Avoid including irrelevant details that do not contribute to your suitability for the hospitality role you are applying for.
- Neglecting to Showcase Soft Skills: Don’t overlook the importance of highlighting your soft skills, as they are essential in the hospitality industry and can set you apart from other candidates.
- Overlooking Proofreading: Always proofread your CV to eliminate any grammatical errors or typos that can undermine your professionalism and attention to detail.
- Using Generic Language: Avoid using generic language and clichés that fail to demonstrate your unique value and contributions in the hospitality sector.
- Neglecting to Customize for Each Application: Tailor your CV for each hospitality application to ensure that it aligns with the specific requirements and expectations of the role and organization.
Avoiding these common mistakes will enable you to create a polished and professional Hospitality CV that effectively highlights your suitability for the role and resonates with potential employers in the industry.
Key Takeaways for Your Hospitality CV
As you conclude the process of crafting your Hospitality CV, it is crucial to keep in mind some key takeaways that will set your CV apart and position you as a strong candidate in the competitive hospitality industry:
- Highlight Your Unique Selling Points: Emphasize your unique skills, experiences, and achievements that make you stand out as a candidate in the hospitality field.
- Tailor Your CV for Each Application: Customize your CV to match the specific requirements and expectations of each hospitality role, showcasing your suitability for the position and organization.
- Showcase Your Passion for Hospitality: Demonstrate your passion for the industry through examples of your dedication, exceptional guest service, and contributions to creating memorable experiences for guests.
- Utilize Resources to Perfect Your CV: Leverage resources such as AI Resume Builder, Resume Design, and Resume Samples to create a compelling Hospitality CV that stands out to potential employers.
Armed with these insights and tips, you are now equipped to create a Hospitality CV that effectively communicates your value, passion, and potential in the vibrant and dynamic world of hospitality. Take the next step in your career journey and create your standout CV today!
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Events & Marketing Manager CV Example
- Security & Software Developer CV Example
- HR Specialist CV Sample
- Receptionist CV Sample
- Salesforce Technical Architect CV Sample
- Lead Class Underwriter CV Example
- Supply Chain Management CV Example
- Registered Behavior Therapist CV Example
- Product Marketer CV Sample
- Software Engineer CV Sample