Are you a Casual Relief Teacher by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Casual Relief Teacher Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Casual Relief Teacher
Registered Secondary Teacher of English with over 3 years experience marking student responses and additional industry experience project coordinating internal/external assessments. Proven understanding of and aptitude for, the assessment and reporting of narrative/reflective writing and expository/persuasive writing. Demonstrated reading literacy and familiarity with the varieties of ways that students express themselves in writing. Proven ability to apply and interpret marking specifications to a range of student responses in a positive and holistic way.
- High level literacy, comprehension, spelling and grammar
- Experienced marker of narrative/reflective writing and expository/persuasive writing
- Familiar with different ways students express themselves in writing
- Proven time management and task prioritisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines
- Computer literacy
- Proven understanding of content / structure / mechanics of language
- Ability to work independently and follow instruction
- Reliable, punctual and responsible
Teacher of English / Humanities
Middle School Teacher of English and Literacy with demonstrated experience marking and moderating assessment criteria to a range of written student responses, including: NAPLAN, narrative/reflective writing and expository/persuasive writing.
Casual Relief Teacher / Examination Supervisor
Casual Relief Teacher of English Literacy/Literature and test/examination invigilator. Supervised assessments for a range of units, including, but not limited to: 7-11 English, VCE CAT/GAT and tertiary examinations for Charles Sturt University.
Private English tutor for a range of clients locally and overseas, preparing students for written examinations including IGCSE O/A-Levels.
Project Coordinator – Examinations & Assessment
Project coordinated internal/external assessments for Monash College’s Foundation Year, delivering final examinations/marking schemes for criteria-based English assessments, including a range of written and visual prompts.
Teacher of English / SOSE (Short Term Contract / CRT)
Facilitated learning/assessment outcomes for students (7-11 English), interpreting written responses through exploring contexts, connections, interpretations and approaches to literature, using criterion-based assessment. Provided accurate and comprehensive feedback on student responses in a responsive, holistic and confidential manner, moderating for different learning styles and literacy levels.
Master of Creative Arts – Research
Faculty of Arts, School of Culture & Communication
Bachelor of Teaching (Hons) – English Specialisation
Secondary Teacher of English / SOSE
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – English Major
English Literature and Fine Art History
Program Development and Innovation – Examinations
Project coordinated improvements to Foundation Year examinations and reporting procedure that increased results by more than 15 percent in the second year. Augmented Engling examinations proofing and criterion based marking procedure to improve quality of final examinations.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample