Are you a Cloud Architect by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Cloud Architect CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Lead DevOps Engineer & Cloud Architect
Retail sales forecasting using LSTM Networks in Google AI platform:
This project demonstrates a reference CI/CD architecture for training, deploying, and serving TensorFlow-based deep learning AI models in Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It uses Long Short-term Memory (LSTM) networks which a type of Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN) for time series analysis and forecasts sales/transactions depending on past transaction data.
As part of this effort worked on Installing and Configuring Istio on multiple GKE clusters and formed a federated cluster in GCP shared VPC projects and managed multiple application clusters from a single main cluster.
As part of this effort compared tools like Hashicorp Vault & GCP Secret Manager and listed the advantages and disadvantages and helped application teams to choose the right secret manager to store all their secret data.
As part of this effort developed an interactive tool using ChatOps which helps application teams to raise ServiceNow/Jira incidents using Slack and built a pipeline that automatically deploys the image to the Kubernetes cluster.
As part of this effort pulled the availability metrics, response times, and composite SLOs from 3rd party tools using cloud functions and process them using Big query to calculate and Error Budgets.
- Big Data
- Bash Shell Scripting
- Agile(Scrum, Scrumban)
Lead DevOps Engineer & Cloud Architect
Tech Lead- Operations
Bachelor of Engineering
Site Reliability Engineering
- Provide architectural and practical guidance to software development to improve resiliency, efficiency, performance, and costs.
- Build and support large Kubernetes clusters across multiple platforms (AWS, GCP, and OpenShift).
- Contribute to the development of new tools as part of R&D effort and create automations that ensure the service can be optimized and tuned with minimal human intervention.
- Help to enhance our monitoring of the production environment using different tools like Dynatrace, Site 24×7, and Stackdriver to ensure a speedy resolution of issues.
- Capacity planning and management – create, use, maintain a capacity model for GCP and AWS hosting, using terraform IAC.
- Developing CI/CD roadmap and implementing to the project
- Participate in the on-call schedule in the local timezone.
- Ensure that support documentation is produced, maintained, and improved.
Cognizant (Client: Western Union)
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3, and RDS, including backups, patches, and scaling.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins and GIT.
- Setup and Maintenance of automated environment using Ansible playbooks for different applications.
- Built and deployed Docker containers to break up monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed
- Continuously monitoring the Applications, services and servers using monitoring tools like Nagios, Cloudwatch etc.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample