Are you an MBA Finance by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional MBA Finance Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
MBA Finance Resume Sample
Ambitious, detail-oriented, eager to contribute towards the building of a strong team. Adapt quickly to challenges and changing environments. Knowledge and understanding of various finance tools.
Royal Dutch Shell
- Learned the basics of the stock market and forex market.
- The strategies and techniques for risk management in the forex market were taught.
- 400 USD Portfolio was managed.
- Learned some marketing strategies to get customers for the online course provided by the organization
- One week Orientation program on Company Activities
- I had a brief stint in divisions like Stores, Finance, HR, Purchase
- During this period I also had a glimpse of E-Commerce
- I have also done some data analysis on the company’s machines for their future projections and plans
Master of Business Administration
The University of Texas at Dallas
CGPA: 7.7(till 3rd semester).
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated with 7.1 GPA
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample