Are you a Civil Site Engineer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our job winning professional Civil Site Engineer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Civil Site Engineer
I’m organized and detail- oriented, work well under pressure and deadlines, enjoy working with a verity of people and have great attitude. I’m looking for a creative, challenging, growth-oriented position and would like the opportunity to learn more about corporation. What you need and what I can do sounds like a match.
- Microsoft office tools
- Plan swift
Civil Site Engineer
- Villa (G+1+R),Shiebat Alwatah1,AL.Ain.
- Four Villas (G+1+R),Hilli, Nifa, Salamaat- AL.Ain with Institution of Wax Castle.
- Civil inspection and supervision on construction works starting from site preparation, planning, excavation, reinforced concrete works and block works.
- Prepare B.O.Q.
- Study new drawing projects and the contract.
- Attending meetings.
- Submit the construction works to the municipality of AL.Ain
- Jan. 2016 to Feb.2019: Site Resident Engineer.
- Sept 2015 to Dec 2015: Junior Site Engineer.
- LOGISTIC HUB EL-OBID ((Warehouse Facilities, Fleet Facilities, Security Facilities, Main Office Facilities & Common Services) (143265 m2 area)) Project, Sudan- Client: World Food Program (W.F.P).
- Al Ahfad University New Laboratories complex ((B+G+5+R) (1560 m2 Floor area)) project Umm Durman , Sudan.
- Social Welfare City, Ministry of Social Welfare, Khartoum.
- Key responsibilities:
- Supervision of installation and Construction of Raft foundation, Columns, Slab and Core of stair case.
- Manage the contraction of finishes such as Brick works, Plaster, Painting and cladding sidaba works.
- Preparing reports, minutes of meetings, payment process, calculating quantities, sample and testing of materials.
- Inspect project site to monitor progress and adherence to design specification and safety protocols.
- Advice managerial staff about design, Construction.
- Assist contractor with construction details.
- Attending meetings.
During period (6 – June -2015) up to (4 – August -2015) as trainee engineer and I got experiences in these work mention below:
1. Concrete works (Deck slab, approach slab, crash barrier).
2. Steel girders erection.
3. Approach works.
During period (7 – April -2015) up to (21 – May -2015) as trainee engineer and I got experiences in these work mention below:
1. Concrete works (Deck slab, crash barrier).
2. Steel girders erection.
3. Soil works (lab, Surveying).
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering (Structures)
2. Diploma three years in civil engineering (Structures)
Graduate with First Class.
Career Expert Tips:
Perfect Guide to Write a Civil Site Engineer Resume
Whether you’re a seasoned professional and looking for a new opportunity or you’re just starting out in the civil engineering field, crafting your resume can seem like an overwhelming task. To simplify the process, we’ve put together this guide to help you with resumes and cover letters tailored just for you!
What is a Civil Site Engineer?
Civil Engineering is one of the oldest of all engineering disciplines. The field involves planning, designing, constructing and maintaining our infrastructure. Civil engineers are responsible for the construction and maintenance of sidewalks and streets, bridges, tunnels, dams, levees, and other structures. Many positions in this field require licensure or certification in specialty areas.
Guide to Write a Civil Site Engineer Resume
- Check Your Experience: As you begin to write your resume it’s very important to first make sure you’re listing all of your relevant experience. There are certain types of experience that are directly relevant to the job description and others that provide you with a good overall picture of your skills.
First, it’s important to remember that all of your relevant experience should be supported by references that can be obtained from previous employers, college professors, employers, or previous co-workers. With documents like these in hand, you can be confident about any statements you make on your resume.
- Next, Remember to Include Education: Education is an important component of most resumes. To include your education, it’s best to start with the most recent and work backward in time. This allows employers to see that you are continually adding new skills and developing your capacity, which is a positive indicator of future performance within the position.
- Remember Key Skills That Are Relevant to the Field: It’s also very important that you keep the job description in mind when selecting your skills and abilities. For example, if you’re applying for a civil engineering position, you might have skill sets that relate to construction, project management, and drafting. In addition to these skills and abilities, remember to list any certifications or licenses you have which are directly related to the job description.
- Add Prior Experience Even if You’re a Recent Graduate: Even as a recent graduate it’s important that you don’t leave off your experience from summer jobs or internships. This is an experience that can really set you apart from your competition. Remember, the more relevant experience you have on your resume, the better!
- Consider Your Soft Skills and Personality Traits: When writing a resume for a civil engineering job, it’s important to remember to include soft skills and personality traits that are related to the position.
Civil Site Engineer Job Description:
The civil Site Engineer is responsible for the design and construction of a designated area of any type of construction projects, such as roads, highways, bridges, dams, tunnels, pipelines, and airports. They also ensure public safety in case of any construction accidents during project implementation. Civil Site Engineer job has specific responsibilities and tasks related to design, engineering, construction, supervision, and ensuring the performance of their work.
Civil Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret drawings, specifications, and documents of various types and prepare drawings required by Civil Site Engineer for the projects.
- Prepare material lists and purchase orders for the projects.
- Review plans, surveys, etc. prepared by other engineers for conformance with Civil Site Engineer’s plans before submission.
- Supervise, inspect, review or approve construction work done by others to ensure conformance with Civil Site Engineer’s standards of quality workmanship and performance.
- Conduct tests to ensure the quality of materials used.
- Oversee projects to eliminate potential hazards and protect the public and property.
- Prepare technical reports regarding various structures, machinery, devices or processes.
- Work on special projects as assigned by Civil Site Engineer.
Top 15 Must-have Civil Site Engineer Skills:
- Analytical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Engineering Analysis
- Integrity and Honesty
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Quality Control Observation
- Quality Control Testing
Tips to Write a Civil Site Engineer Job summary:
The civil Site Engineer is responsible for the design and construction of a designated area of any type of construction projects, such as roads, highways, bridges, dams, tunnels, pipelines, and airports. They also ensure public safety in case of any construction accidents during project implementation. Civil Site Engineer job has specific responsibilities and tasks related to design, engineering, construction, supervision, and ensuring the performance of their work. Civil Site Engineer job summary section tells Civil Site Engineer responsibilities. The most important thing is to keep it simple and short. The detail about the tasks and responsibilities can be mentioned in the next section of your resume – The skills section.
Civil Site Engineer Work Experience:
The Civil Site Engineer resume should have the following sections: Professional experience, Education, and other Skills. The work experience section should have all the details about your employment history with your current organization first followed by the previous one. Details like job title, company name, and address, what you did in each job should be mentioned. The candidate’s current position and its duties/responsibilities can be written in bullet format. Job experience is a very important part of your resume because it shows how well versed you are with the job requirements of a Civil Site Engineer. However, make sure that your experience is not more than 10-15 years because if it is then you might look like an applicant with old-fashioned skills for today’s competitive market.
Civil Site Engineer Education Qualification:
The education section is also very important; it can make or break your candidacy. If you have less than a high school degree, it is a must to mention the course/certificate/diploma in the education section. Civil Site Engineer with experience of more than 10 years should include additional sections in their resumes like courses and certifications, publications, activities, and others. List all of your academic qualifications including a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, computer certifications, and any other certificate/diploma’s which you might have acquired during your academic career.
Finally, here is a guide to writing the perfect civil site engineer resume. Make it stand out with this guide. A free Civil Site Engineer Resume Example is available for download above. Check it out to see how you can make a Civil Site Engineer Resume like the one above.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Secondary School Teacher CV Sample
- Engineering Student CV Sample
- Credit Operation Executive CV Sample
- AWS DevOps Engineer CV Sample
- French Teacher CV Sample
- Software Operations Manager CV Sample
- Electrical Engineer CV Sample
- Financial Liaison CV Sample
- Senior Software Engineer CV Sample
- IT Specialist CV Sample