Are you a Digital Marketer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Digital Marketer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Passionate and Data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist with 10+ years of valuable experience specializing in inbound marketing. Drives traffic and boosts audience engagement with dynamic marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Four Winds
- Social Media
- Responsible for executing marketing campaigns for the products on all platforms (DM/eDM/SMS/website).
- Crafting of leads requirement, leads generation and verification for various campaigns and other business objectives. Verification of campaign qualifiers.
- Liaise with partners for collaborations and other partnerships, eg. AXS.
- Daily management of the above products’ applications including processing, approving of applications or any amendments to campaign mechanics.
- Work with CBS and MAS for the handling of cases.
- Adhere to administrative and documentation processes in compliance with bank’s policies & procedures.
- Collate weekly / monthly reports and analysis for various business objectives.
- Attend to both customer enquiries / complaints and provide adequate resolutions efficiently.
PR & Communications Executive
- Build and sustain a strong corporate brand visibility, reputation and oversee corporate branding on all platforms.
- Develop and implement creative public relations / communications initiatives to deliver engaging and influential campaigns utilizing both traditional, social and digital media.
- Content development for all media channels including but not limited to press releases, corporate and marketing collaterals etc.
- Manage contents on website / social media / mobile to ensure timely updates.
- Execute media relations plans to generate positive media coverage for company and brands across all media and assist in issues and crisis management when necessary.
- Design visuals and collaterals with fast turnaround from concept to completion.
- Execute CSR projects, media monitoring and social media management.
Senior Event Executive
- Strategize, plan and execute marketing campaigns for events through the line from Broadcast (TV/Radio) to Print (Magazines/Newspaper etc.) to Digital (includes Facebook / Instagram / SEO / SEM / engaging influencer, etc.).
- Liaise with oversea partners in facilitating and executing all actions and plans.
- Managed / launched / optimized online advertisemens through Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, Instagram, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and execute corporate events such as press conference.
- Transitioned to secondary events role once all marketing campaigns were rolled out.
Corporate Communications Executive
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategies for key media contacts and customer references.
- Create company literature and communication collaterals in print and electronics for both local and oversea offices.
- Copywriting, proofread and revise communications.
- Implement and launch marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with all parties in implementation of duties (i.e. Production House, Online Media Agency and Corporate Gifts).
- Maintain and update company website content and social media (Facebook, Google Business, LinkedIn, etc).
- Research media coverage and industry trends. Conduct extensive media outreach.
Assistant Marketing Manager
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives and within budget.
- Strategize all marketing activities for the 5 different F&B outlets in all platforms, traditional / digital / mobile.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market through all medium including social, digital, traditional etc.
- Oversees marketing aspect from conceptualization to execution to evaluation of campaign success.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Analyze and evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, marketing campaigns and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
APAC Site Editor
- Work with B2B interactive marketers, communications, IT and creative team to create, manage and refine online communication strategy.
- Lead editorial strategy and programs for Enterprise, Home & Networks and Government & Public Safety in APAC.
- Develop and run editorial board for B2B in APAC. Deploy global editorial standards and guidelines (verbal “brand voice”) for Motorola web in the APAC region.
- Responsible for the editorial direction and daily management of content for B2B corporate websites.
- Oversee original content creation (feature stories, industry articles, case studies, customer reference program) to support thought leadership initiatives and goals, as well as to support sales efforts.
- Translate marketing objectives into high-impact communication that speaks clearly and compellingly to consumers in a wide variety of vehicles (e.g., email, banner ads, in-store signage, etc.).
- Manage work-flow processes to ensure on-branded communications, site satisfaction and visitor surveys.
- Manage editorial processes on the site as well as the industry and product news.
Associate Content Manager
- Review and edit global content to ensure compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Verify translation of new site functionalities, as well as localise and factualise content to ensure integrity and linguistic quality.
- Write content for relevant web functions, eg. Seller’s Guide, Buyer’s Guide.
Advance Diploma in Mass Communications
Electives: Journalism (Major), Advertising, Public Relations, Mass Media Research, Electronic Media, Print Media.
GCE A Levels
Singapore – Cambridge General Certificate of Education
GCE O Levels
Singapore – Cambridge General Certificate of Education
Career Expert Tips:
How to write a Digital Marketer Resume?
I’m really excited to introduce this article about how to write a digital marketer resume. It is something that I spent a lot of time and effort on, and I can’t wait to share my knowledge with you.
Now as digital marketers, we know there are many different ways to market your business online. We use Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and a whole array of other techniques to get the best results.
Digital Marketing Resume Writing Tips:
- A Digital Marketing Resume is a great way to showcase your skills and experience. But, writing one can be a difficult task sometimes as the tricks to copy and pasting are so tempting. Utilize the following tips in order to write a Digital Marketing Resume that will get you noticed.
- First and foremost, make sure that it’s not just a completely blank Word document. Instead, your resume should tell a story about you and your skills. Your digital marketing resume is the first impression you leave on a potential employer.
- You can use the “free form” tool in order to write your company name, job title, and dates of employment at the top left of your free form page.
- Remember to add bullet points at the bottom of your resume. Use them for the different skills, job duties, and achievements you had in your positions. Make sure each item has a title (ex: ” Creating and implementing company’s social media strategy.”) with a description (ex: “Focused on creating social campaigns that increase company brand recognition.”)
- When you’re writing down your experience, think about what you did to gain valuable skills. What did you do as a digital marketer?
- Also make sure to include a picture or two of yourself. It will help your resume look more professional and your potential employer remember what you looked like in the past. If you don’t have one, consider hiring a professional photographer to take some pictures of you.
- You should also include an Education section. List all college courses and degrees you have completed from lower-division on up to the bachelor’s degree.
- Also include any relevant skills, hobbies, volunteer experience, or extracurricular activities.
- Lastly, include a professional summary at the very top of your resume. Here, you could list where you’ve worked in the past and what you do best as a digital marketer. Keep it short and sweet!
These are some of the most helpful tips for writing a Digital Marketing Resume that I can provide.
Tips to write Digital Marketer Resume Summary:
- The first thing that is going to catch an employer’s attention is your resume title. Your title should be clear and concise with keywords. The basic guidelines for a resume title are job title first followed by your name. This makes it easy for employers to find what they are looking for right away.
- Your summary of qualifications or skills can come next. It should be brief and give a brief overview of your experience in the digital marketer field. Your skills or qualifications should list the key digital marketing skills you have. For instance, Skills like PPC, SEO, AdWords and Social Media Marketing. Employers will always notice the big skills that you have listed such as an emphasis on PPC or Social media marketing. That includes any certifications you may have earned such as Google Analytics Certified Partner and PMP certified.
- A digital marketer’s resume should also include a career objective, then a few bullet points under that with different experiences you have had in your career.
Top 15 Must-have Digital Marketer Skills:
- Online Marketing
- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Affiliate Marketing and Sales
- Blogging and Social Media Management
- Art and Copywriting (for Blog posts, PPC campaigns)
- Project Management, Scheduling and Tracking Tools (e.g., Asana, Trello)
- Interviewing and Networking Skills (e.g., LinkedIn)
- People Management Skills (e.g. coordinate and supervise staff)
- Experience working with CRM technologies, such as Salesforce, Nimble, etc. (more advanced skills)
- Analytical Skills – Data Analysis, Excel formulas, and Google Analytics Tools
- Problem-solving Skills – Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and requirements
- Corporate Knowledge – Familiarity with industry trends and terminology
Digital Marketing Resume Cover Letter Writing Tips:
- The cover letter should complement your resume. It should add to your digital marketing resume and make it an even better marketing piece. You want to use the cover letter to provide more information about yourself or anything you may have left out in your resume. A good place to start with is to include what you have done in your past as a digital marketer and then include how you can take those skills and make them benefit the company that is reading your digital marketer resume.
- Remember that the cover letter is not a summary of your resume. It’s just a way to give more information about yourself and why you would be a great fit for the company, and one of the reasons you will stand out from others is that you have taken the time to write an engaging, informative cover letter. Don’t forget to include contact information such as your personal email address and phone number in case an employer wants to call or interview you.
- You also want to proofread your digital marketing resume and cover letter. This is a very important part of digital marketing resume writing. A typo or errors in grammar can damage your resume and cover letter, making you look unprofessional. If you are using a Word template, be sure to save it as a .doc or word file before having someone else edit it for you.
- Your resume is a marketing tool to gain new business. You can turn an employer’s negative impression of you into a positive impression with the perfect Digital Marketer Resume. Your resume will be displayed on your career site, so it must have a professional design to entice employers to contact you for an interview. Before you create or edit your resume, you should have an idea of what you want to include and where.
- Your resume is a marketing tool to gain new business.
- You should stick to a format that includes professional elements such as education, experience, and skills.
- Your resume can be tailored and personalized for each job search you pursue, so it must be customized
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample