Are you an Executive Assistant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Executive Assistant Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Senior Executive Administrator with over 14 years of experience. Expert in strategic planning, organization and providing comprehensive support to company leaders. Goal-oriented with ability to meet long-term goals through daily organization. Dedicated to excellent customer service, client satisfaction and team communication.
Fluent in English and Spanish with living experience abroad for over 8 years.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Multitasking Skills
- Project Management
- Administrative Skills
- Scheduling cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation and creating detailed travel itineraries.
- Ability to complex calendar management and meeting prioritization as well as large scale meeting coordination.
- Prepared and analyzed expense reports to achieve cost savings.
- Document translation Spanish/Portuguese/English
- Run small to medium projects.
- Able to proactive project and events coordination and engagement with leadership.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word; Intermediate in Microsoft Excel.
Commercial Administrative Coordinator
- Office Management
- Ensured timely resolution of any issue or project deliverable.
- Conducted research, created project reports and developed presentations.
- Scheduled meetings, conferences, itineraries and travel arrangements.
- Screened incoming calls, serving as first line of customer / vendor support, escalating critical issues to executives.
- Small and medium Project management, organization of meetings, documents and preparation of presentations and management reports; Travel logistics (purchase of tickets / hotel reservations / car rental).
- Management of both corporate and private agendas; Renewal of visas, passports, refunds and financial control.
Executive & Personal Assistant
- Managed administrative functions, including complex calendar management with focus on proper allocation of executive availability.
- Responded to emails and other correspondence to facilitate communication and enhance business processes.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel and ground transportation.
- Produced accurate office files, updated spreadsheets and crafted presentations to support executives and boost team efficiency.
- Organized envelopes, postage and mail correspondence for staff and management, maintaining postage meter and coordinating with delivery and courier services.
Visual Communication and Marketing
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample