Are you a Filmographer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Filmographer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Filmographer Resume Sample
I have lived in many countries around the world and consequently have a unique interest, understanding and empathy for other cultures and ways of life. I have also studied and worked within several culturally, ethnically, and linguistically diverse communities. I am looking for career opportunities where I can develop my skills, attributes and international experience to help an organisation with planning, delivery and creation of impactful multi-media content through digital and traditional channels; designing engagement activities and events for key audiences and stakeholders; and building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional inter-personal and customer focused service skills
- Skilled at motivating and encouraging others
- Leadership qualities
- Cross cultural sensitivity
- Good at problem solving and conflict resolution
- Creative and collaborative
- Respectful and resourceful
- Highly organised and well presented
- Current working with children check
- Australian drivers license
The National Gallery of Abram
Supporting the Multimedia Team, Media Department, and the Public Relations Department. Researching, editing, and creating new content for the Gallery’s social media platforms. Video editing for the NGV Channel, catalog editing, working with press releases and ensuring the smooth running of the Triennial exhibition.
Social Media Advisor
New York Art School
Revamped several artist’s social media accounts, improving user engagement by over 80% on Instragram, Facebook and Twitter.
The University of New York
I was put forward by the university for this role which was strongly focused on active community engagement and promoting positive relationships in the Brighton community between residents and students. I devised, organised, and fund-raised for events to bring the communites together. I learnt the importance of data collection and analysis and good communication whilst working closely with various stakeholders to ensure mutually beneficial and successful outcomes.
The University of Arizona
I planned, organised and executed events partnering with over 12 local community organisations for open days, tours and talks. I facilitated and delivered student life presentations to a variety of audiences, and supported aspiration-raising activities as part of the Universite’s Widening Participation Programme.
Working directly with senior management I helped to develop the award winning ‘Elite’ App. I organised social and cultural events designed to help newly arrived families to connect with local families, helping them to feel “at home”; researched and created community profiles for clients based on their specific needs and requirements; checked condition reports for properties, and used Microsoft Publisher to produce and edit newsletters for clients and staff.
Master of Arts (Media)
California State University Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts – (Sociology and Cultural)
Career Expert Tips:
Videographer Resume with Writing Guide
So, you’ve decided to pursue a career in videography. That is an excellent decision! You will need to put together a resume or CV that highlights your skills and experience in such a way that maximizes your chances of success as an up-and-coming videographer. Follow this step-by-step guide for help with resumes and cover letters tailored just for you!
Resumes are usually about two pages long and should highlight your skills, education, professional experience and accomplishments. When it comes to resumes, a strong background will usually carry a stronger impression than a gap in your work history. To ensure your resume gets read, it needs to be well written and edited with proper use of formatting and language.
The number one mistake when writing resumes is making it too long. Remember that you’re going for an interview, so keep the resume concise, yet informative. You don’t have to go into the details of your current job, just the highlights. Make sure you choose a format that is easy to read and one that will give the employer all the information they need.
Most resumes follow a standard format, which includes: personal information, education and training, work history, experience and achievements as well as interests outside of work. Next comes contact information – it is imperative to list your email address and your phone number so that employers can get in contact with you if they so choose.
List of Typical Responsibilities For a Videographer Resume:
- Excellent ideas, enthusiasm and creativity.
- A love for film and video
- Experience in all areas of the business (cinematography, production, editing)
- Experience with video cameras, camcorders and computer-based production equipment
- Creative problem-solving skills in new technological areas
- Effective communication skills with the clients, crew members, technical staff and the industry at large
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Persistence in the face of challenges and obstacles
- Extreme attention to detail with the use of a laptop, tablet or smartphone
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A track record of taking initiative and following through on projects
- The ability to understand and relate to people
- Adaptability to new situations
- Ability to work well under pressure in unfamiliar areas or conditions
- Ability to manage time effectively
Top 10 Must-have Videographer Skills:
- Video Editing – the Ability to Create a Video that is both Entertaining and Captivating
- Ability to Shoot in Low Light Conditions – When doing weddings and special events, videographers have to find ways to overcome poor lighting conditions
- Keeping Calm and Relaxed – Even though you may be bursting with excitement about your upcoming wedding video, it is important to keep a level head at all times so that you can deliver on time
- Ability to Work Independently – A videographer should have the ability to work independently on a project without the constant supervision of a manager
- Sound Editing – Video footage can only be as good as the sound. Poor sound quality can ruin an otherwise brilliant piece of work
- Experience in a Variety of Fields – Experience working on a variety of projects is important. A videographer should have experience editing commercials, documentaries, weddings and public relations work
- Speech Writing Skills – Videographers are expected to be able to effectively communicate their ideas using the art of speech writing.
- The Ability to Communicate with Clients – A good videographer is able to communicate effectively with his/her clients and keep them up-to-date with the status of the project
- Excellent Communication Skills – A videographer requires the ability to communicate with people both face to face and over the phone.
- A Positive Attitude – Videographers are often type-A personalities, so it is important that they have a positive attitude towards their work
- Always be prepared, research any sites a client’s company is affiliated with.
- A resume should be visually appealing.
- Keep your resume simple and to the point and highlight your skills by emphasizing relevant keywords.
- You can also make a video resume to showcase your skills and to get around the fact you may not have work experience in the field as long as you are passionate about it and know what you’re doing.
- Keep your resume updated with any new accomplishments you have/had.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Marketing & Communications Officer Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Specialist Resume Sample
- Social Media Specialist Resume Example
- Senior Assistant Professor Resume Example
- Head Of Customer Service Resume Sample
- Construction Project Director Resume Example
- Machine Learning Engineer Resume Sample
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Data Analyst Resume Sample
- Virtual Accountant Resume Sample