Are you looking for a Financial Analyst position? Here we bring you the best-recommended analyst resume with all the details. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template and colores to have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Financial Analyst Resume Sample
Financial analyst professional with 6+ years fo success in financial planning, reporting, analysis, and conducting leadership meetings. Highly skilled at robust modeling and reporting techniques. Proven leadership in training employees and conducting business financial presentations. Strong in financial planning and analytical skills.
- Presentation & Public speaking
- Strategy Development
- Research and Analytical
- Proficiency in spreadsheets
- Financial Planning
- Financial Accounting
- Proactive worker
- Written and verbal communication
Financial Planning & Analysis
Deloitte Consulting, New York Sep 2018 – Present
Reporting to Vice President of FP& A, I am responsible for :
- Supporting and sourcing businesses in preparing various reports on Daily, weekly and monthly basis while co-working with FP&A stakeholders across the APAC region.
- Revenue analysis for business units on a monthly and quarterly basis management reports and make recommendations in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Business unit heads on forecast and budget planning.
- Participate and support seniors in FP&A projects and drive standardization and improvement.
JP Morgan Inc, Oakmont, Pennsylvania Jan 2016 – Aug 2018
- Responsible for evaluating the company’s financial processes and recommending the best ways to improve them further
- Improve on the establishment’s current financial systems and models
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and other high-ranking officials in the analysis of the corporation’s financial status and other such important issues affecting the entire company
- Perform a comprehensive analysis of the effects of financial issues like company debt and other financial structures
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the company’s market share as well as critical information surrounding the industry
Entrepreneurship and Research Project
Group Leader Sep 2016 – Mar 2017
- Entrepreneurship development project on Financial inclusion in the US. Where data was collected from the RBI bulletin to check the progress of banking in the US and their initiatives about financial inclusion.
- Research project on the effectiveness of consumption and advertisement of soft drinks.
Master of Business Administration (Finance)
University of London Apr 2007 – May 2010
Bachelor in Commerce
University of Florida Apr 2007 – May 2010
Performer of the Year
JP Morgan Inc Mar 2017
I was the best performer of the year in the financial planning and analysis program.
Financial Analyst Resume Writing Tips:
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of knowledge to build a job-winning Financial Analyst Resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
I hope you are ready to create the Financial Analyst Resume that helps you to land your dream job?