Are you a Functional Management by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Functional Management Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
5+ years of experience in Functional Management. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel andPowerpoint. Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to perform well with in a team.
Front Desk Associate
- Represent Action Property Management and the association by greeting residents, guests, and other visitors at the Front Desk in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Document reports of disturbances that occur; evaluate the situation and contact the proper authority (i.e. Police, Fire Department, Management) to resolve the problem.
- Note accurately any issues or information throughout the work shift in the Daily Activity Report; read the pass-on log and read any e-mails for information pertinent to Front Desk; communicate effectively with co-workers to assure a smooth transition of shifts. • Perform parcel check ins.
- Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
·Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching (E.g., myImpact coaching; myCustomer feedback; personal observations)
Support the planning, execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise
- Performs and supervises merchandising by planning and ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions of basic department and end stands, display tables, and promotional space, using multiple discount pricing, signs, advertising, promotional items, seasonality, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policies, applicable employment laws, and is consistently fair in the treatment of all team members.Training and Personal Development
- Communicates regularly with team members through one-on-one discussions, group meetings, soliciting input, answering questions, and ensuring communication is open between management and non-management team members.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample