Are you a Head of Sales by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Head of Sales CV template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Head of Sales
Over 15 years of experience in sales and key account management for high profile online travel and e-commerce companies.
Results driven sales and key account management leader generating millions of dollars in revenue and maximizing profitability for industry leading companies. Drives and implements strategies across multiple roles in the technology, media, and travel industry. Matrix collaboration with product, engineering, operations, finance, marketing and legal. Driven achiever known for building, motivating, and leading powerful teams.
- Tourism & Online Travel
- Sales Leadership
- Key Account Management
- New Business Development
- Team Building
- Team Management
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Business Analysis
- Organic Gardening
Group Head of Sales
- Manage and grow high performance Sales & Key Account Management Team of Meta Search and Digital Advertising Programs.
- Responsible for biggest global client portfolio, including global OTA accounts such as Booking.com, Hotels.com, as well as regional EMEA OTA accounts and tour operators.
- Devise solutions based selling balanced approach to what is right for the client and the business. Develop new products in cooperation with international cross-functional teams (product, engineering, analytics/data science, operations, legal, finance).
- Planned and executed, as key member of selected team, sales reorganization involving 300+ employees (2019).
Senior Manager, Key Accounts
- Managed global key account and biggest book of business for Meta Search Programs at TripAdvisor with more than $300m annual revenue and double-digit growth YoY.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams (product, analytics, data science, engineering, finance, marketing and legal) to develop optimization strategies, new products and solutions for my client.
- Monitored and advised client on market and competitor movement.
Senior Client Marketing Manager
Digital River offers SaaS commerce, payments and digital marketing services. They are the leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions, supporting a best-in-class shopper experience across all devices and complete order management.
- Managed and developed the online business for key accounts in the software and consumer electronic industry. Delivered 43% YoY revenue growth and client satisfaction score of 95%.
- Worked with SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Email Marketing teams to drive traffic to the online store.
- Optimized online shopper experience and store design through rigorous, methodical program of site optimization, testing (including A/B, MVT) and understanding of behavioural patterns.
- Managed interdepartmental and global teams to ensure smooth, accurate delivery of projects.
Project Manager –White Label
- Led the set-up and launch of
WooCommerce white label solution in the German market.
- Prospected, negotiated with and onboarded new partners. Launched 30+ new partners and grew
WooCommerce Germany bookings by 100%. Managed partner relationships and optimized their campaigns.
Masters in Business Administration
Diploma in Marketing
Bachelors in Accounts
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Certified Prosthetist And Orthotist CV Sample
- Supply Chain Operations CV Example
- Warehouse Associate CV Sample
- Technical Analyst CV Example
- Senior Software Engineer CV Sample
- Company Secretary CV Sample
- Office Manager CV Example
- Campaign Management Officer CV Example
- Internship CV Example
- Senior Chef CV Example