Are you a System Administrator by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional System Administrator CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
System administrator with experience in 8 years of system and server administration. Proven ability to quickly and effectively fix problems in order to restore servers to working condition after failures. Strong communicative and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Problem-Solving and Administration
- Automation and Scripting
- Security and Monitoring
- IoT/Mobile Device Management
- Scripting Languages
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked closely with other business analysts, development teams, and infrastructure specialists to provide high-availability solutions for mission-critical applications based on 1C Enterprise.
- Created procedures for system monitoring, recovery, backup and optimization through PRTG Network Monitor, Zabbix (basics) and Acronis Backup and Recovery, Veeam Backup,
- Synology Active Backup for Business .
- Debugging and troubleshooting Windows OS. Server roles, Role services, MS SQL Database, PostgreSQL and Exchange server 2010 for clients, quick and accurate solution to other technical problems.
- Basic support Linux OS.
- Analysis and elimination of system vulnerabilities, updating and installation of OS patches, antivirus protection.
- Optimize and administer VMware virtual infrastructure, Hyper-V, KVM, build clusters and high availability solutions.
- Development and implementation of exchange systems with Bank subsystems.
- Configuration of server-based infrastructure (DELL, IBM, HPE, Synology, Cisco etc).
- Work with large corporate clients, advice and assistance in solving problems.
- Maintenance of the virtual and physical server infrastructure of the enterprise, modernization and repair, managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring both on- and off-site.
- Administration of virtual infrastructure based on Hyper-v and VMware 5.5.
- Windows 2003 – 2012 server environment with 12+ servers. Managed all Cisco / HPE / Dell equipment and appliances.
- Work and support for the following services: RDS, Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, IIS, RRAS, WSUS, VPN, File and Storage Services. Ms SQL Database. Mail Server.
- Enhanced availability of infrastructure through enterprise-wide planning, thorough testing, effieinct implementation and comprehensive support.
- Supports 180+ users, incident response and troubleshooting.
- Negotiations with vendors, planning and purchasing equipment.
Programming of Computers And Automated Systems
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample