Are you a professional procurement officer and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional procurement officer resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Procurement Officer Resume Example
To work on a challenging position in an organization that values the purchaser’s ability and skills to lower the cost to the bottom line and realizes that purchasing is a profit center and not a cost center. Further, I would like to use my skills to achieve the organizational goals and in turn avail the opportunity of self- development and continuous learning to evolve into a Global Procurement.
- Purchasing and procurement
- Communication skills Client Relationship Negotiation
- Team player
- Team management
- SLA Management
Procurement & Business Development Officer
United Health Group Oct 2018 – Present
- Responsible for managing end-to-end procurement process. Sourced vendors, built relationships and negotiated prices. Developed productive relationships with key account holders.
- Worked with clients to resolve claim issues quickly and efficiently.
- Negotiated and finalized contracts.
- Assessed areas of service concern and developed improvement plans.
- Revenue Generation – Prospecting, Qualifying, Client engagement, Developing RFQ’s & Proposals. Identifying new clients, generating business from new accounts & developing them to achieve consistent profitability.
- Process Management – Proficient in end to end mapping of business process and developing standard operating procedures and templates.
- Supervising and directing employees in their day-to-day tasks.
International Account Opening Officer
Bank of America Sep 2016 – Oct 2018
- Initiate and conclude the International Account opening process for High Net worth Individuals (HNI) – HSBC Premier, Expat, Advance and Retail accounts from establishing contact to completing the Welcome Call
- Liaising between Clients, Relationship Managers, and branch staff across APAC region to enable an efficient transition of the customers’ accounts and creating entirely new accounts to multiply business and simplify customer finances
- KYC guidelines and procedures strictly adhered to. To deter, detect and protect against money launderers, potential defaulters, affiliates to criminal and terrorist organizations, etc. from conducting business with the organization
- Handled customer and branch queries regarding account
- opening procedures, following up with bank branch managers and regional bank staff to complete the account opening requisites for customers.
- OIC for the team. Process specialist and auditor/checker. Conducting refresher and cross-training sessions for my colleagues globally.
Senior Procurement Analyst
Wells Fargo Nov 2006 – Jan 2016
- Responsible for managing end-to-end Procurement Process covering the following areas: procurement planning, category management, procurement analytics, purchasing & expediting and P2P, Source-to-Pay, Accounts Payable.
- Analyzing the marketplace to find the broadest set of capable suppliers globally who provide the best product cost, quality, and delivery objectives – ensuring maximum bottom-line impact.
- Negotiating with suppliers in terms of New contracts and working on the agreements.
- Creation of contract (SOW, MSA, Change Order, etc.) as and when required per requirement
- Review contracts and update required details (Payment terms, service start & end, effective date) on PO before issuing to suppliers.
- Completing Purchase Order forms and issuing Purchase Orders in accordance with applicable Client Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
- Assisting in the development of procurement reporting metrics,
- e.g. open PO reports, PO closures, database clean up, etc. Coordinating with the Client, On-shore team, and internal teams on process and other issues
- Attending Process and Operations calls, both internal and external
- Training of new joiners and provide floor support and manage the team
- Gave various ideas/suggestions related to Client Value Creation thereby reducing overhead costs.
- Reading Books
- Playing Tennis
- Exploring New Places
Master of Business Administration
Auburn University Auburn, AL Jan 2005 – Mar 2008
Bachelor of Commerce (Computers)
University of Arkansas Jun 2002 – Apr 2005
Star Performer Award NSD Finance 2018-01-05
Star of the Month Deloitte 2007-01-11