Are you a Program Management and Operations by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Program Management and Operations Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Program Managment and Operations
An experienced Program and Operations Manager in the Software Development industry. I’ve served both in Delivery group and Product R&D group in Amdocs.
In the last 5 years I’ve been leading the Program Management group in Digital & Intelligence (Big Data and Analytics) R&D unit, responsible for all operations, program, release and budget domains of the unit.
One of my recent achievements is leading the complete transformation in our dev practices by implementing Agile, using SAFe methodology and Jira/Atlassian echo system,
across our unit.
I’m a passionate, dedicated program and operations leader who makes anything’s possible. I have outstanding interpersonal skills, I create and maintain excellent collaboration with my colleagues, which contributes highly to achieving our business goals.
Program Manager for Digital & Intelligence R&D unit
Lead a group of program managers and PMOs responsible for all program, release, operations and budget domains in the unit:
- Leading the implementation of SAFe methodology practices in R&D, acting as SAFe ART, owning all SAFe and scrums ceremonies.
- Daily intensive work with product trio: development lead, Product manager & architect lead through all stages of PDLC, from grooming, through scrum ceremonies, to tactical release activities, including readiness and post GA activities. My strength of managing w/o authority and pushing colleagues to act was demonstrated here at its best
- Push Jira and the Atlassian suite as the one and only platform to manage PDLC and coordination between the trio
- Ongoing release management for R&D roadmap: insure committed targets and plans are meet on the highest quality
- Responsible for all capacity and work plans across all projects and products – creation and execution.
- Initiate and maintain strong work relationships with the delivery organization to build delivery readiness and ensure successful and high-quality deployment of core product, to meet projects’ business needs & timeline
- Manage the unit budget throughout the year – from yearly plans creation (AOP) through monthly follow up and adjustments till end of year retrospective. This includes tools creation, ongoing reporting and close work with corporate finance team to assure accuracy and control.
Program and Release Manager for Amdocs Network Business Unit (NBU)
- Establishing the program management role in Amdocs NBU, a startup company which was acquired by Amdocs in 2007.
- Formalized and implementing all program and rerelease management procedures for all Amdocs NBU divisions (R&D, QA, Delivery, Engineering, Presale and Support), such as:
- PDLC implementation: covering the entire life cycle, including adoption of new SW configuration control tool, scope definition, product management interlock, quality criteria, branching, merging, support models and development practices.
- Implementing Testing methodology for scope coverage, Defect handling and status reporting
Program manager in Delivery cross group
Represent Marco Revenue Management Delivery Group in the coordination with Amdocs Customer Business unit and Core Product Management w.r.t requirement gathering, analyzing, prioritizing and raising gaps to core for future product releases.
Participate in various Cross activities and forums: Delivery forum, Certification committee, Support forums, Business Processes methodology, Enterprise Architects implantation, etc.
SW developer, Team Lead and Line Project Manager in Revenue Management Delivery
Worked on several T0/T1 telecommunication companies projects in North America.
Manage a development team Pre and Post production, development till deployment through several production iterations.
M.Sc. Electro Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry
Graduate with honors
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample