Are you a Registered Nurse by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Administrative Assistant Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Since graduating from nursing school in December 2016, I have chosen to focus my career in the emergency department. Working in a level II trauma center at Medical City Arlington and level I trauma center at Dell Children’s Medical Center has afforded me the opportunities to hone my critical thinking skills, be exposed to the depths of treating high acuity patients, sharpen imperative communicative skills, and most importantly, knowing when to ask for help.
I want to expand my horizon into the speciality of the intensive care unit. My interest is to continue providing care to patients with complex health issues and focus on their needs over a long period of time.
- Compass Software
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample