Are you a Software Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Software Engineer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
MBA-IT graduate with almost 2 years of experience in supporting and enhancing business solution software. Aiming to utilize my strong technical and analytical skills to achieve goals of the organization.
- MS SQL Server 2000
- Software Development Life Cycle.
- Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Software Documentation
- Software testing
- Data collection and analysis
- Understood and analysed client’s requirements, project execution in effective way by communicating with counter parts and helping technical team for understanding requirement.
- Gathered and Documented client requirements for product enhancement and implementation.
- Prepared various project documents like Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Business Requirement Document (BRD), Stakeholder Management and Minutes of Meeting in an understandable manner.
- Conducted 4+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, and performance to verify client’s needs are met.
- Possess knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Worked on integration of Microsoft SharePoint with Voyager (Yardi Product) using PowerShell scripting.
- Worked on SSRS reports, modification in SSRS reports to meet client needs.
- Worked on SQL queries.
- Provided input in developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
- Collaborated with cross-functional development team members to analyse potential system solutions based on evolving client requirements.
- Conducted regression testing, analysed results and submitted observations to development team.
- Worked with project managers, developers, quality assurance to resolve technical issues.
- Partnered with team members, including Manager and Team Lead to maximize productive time of CSD employees (Improved up to 3.12%).
- Improved system performance by making proactive adjustments and resolving bugs.
- Reviewed requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
Specialization in Dtawarehousing and Business Intelligence
B.E in Computer Engineering
- Mentored 2 new employees, helped them to understand product implementation and domain knowledge, resulting in quicker completion of milestones.
- Worked on POC, to improve productive time of CSD employees.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample