Are you a Transfer Pricing Consultant by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Transfer Pricing Consultant Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Transfer Pricing Consultant Resume Example
Transfer Pricing Consultant
Enthusiastic Consultant eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of research and analysis and training in finance and accounting field. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in a management consulting industry.
- Reporting capabilities
- Analysis & Evaluation
- Research and analysis
- Technical writing
- Documentation abilities
Transfer Pricing Associate
- Performs and drafts economic analyses that includes the necessary financial information by applying basic accounting principles, financial/transactional data concepts, and standard data sources.
- Prepares client research, meeting agendas and key discussion topic for client interviews.
- Prepares basic transfer pricing documentation based on relevant economic and accounting principles and their interplay with Transfer Pricing rules.
- Researched latest market trends to provide current knowledge to clients.]
- Resolved any issues and problems arising during project execution.
- Developed strategic component development plans to support future projects.
Business Services Intern
Allen & Overy
- Collected, arranged and input information into database system.
- Handle vendor invoices and request for payment.
- Assist with archiving and storage management.
- Improving administrative processes.
- Completing special projects as needed and other duties assigned.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
The University of Texas at Dallas
- Graduated First Class with Honours
- Graduated in Top 10% of Class
- Received Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Partake in Accounting society in University.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Graduated with a 3.96 GPA.
- Awarded with Academic Excellence Scholarship.