Are you a student and looking for a new career? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Student CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Hard-working Computer Science and Computer Engineering double major (3.45 GPA) currently attending the University of Central Florida, with 2.5+ years of work experience. Aiming to leverage a proven knowledge of conflict resolution, customer needs assessment, customer service, and programming skills to successfully fill the Intern role at your company. Frequently praised as diligent by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
- Microsoft Specialist
- Object-Oriented Design
- Leadership experience
- Communication Skills
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Human Resources
- Helping with maintaining the google information and hours about the store
- Helping with finances
- Helping with daily talks with customers about the alterations they want completed
- Helping advertise the business from business cards and getting the word out (marketing)
- Helping speak to customers when issues arise
- Created an app to help maximize the efficiency of taking in alterations and counts of the jobs completed and needed to complete
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.\
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering
Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering
SHPE PEN PALS
Through this committee I am talking with a 5th grader from a local elementary school through a program we have called Pen Pals where we try to encourage them to strive to succeed in school, now and in the future, as well as give them a glimpse into my life as a college student and answer any questions they may have about life in college and any questions that they may have concerning the school in general.
SHPE JR Committee & Conference
This is also a STEM-based initiative set forward to inspire local high school students to achieve their highest potential and pursue post-secondary education. As a member, I would volunteer my time to meet with these students and offer their experience, put on technical workshops, and mentorship, as we hosted several interactive events throughout the school year, which are aimed to expose students to the various aspects of the STEM field with one of them being the SHPE JR Conference.
- Setting up and running the event
- Being in charge of helping students with their projects and guiding them as the event progresses
- Helping the students throughout the day with the events and getting them to their stations for their presentations
SHPE Project Committee
- Collaborated with committee members and fellow project leads to design and program an automated hand sanitizer dispenser project and Robotic Arm project
- Help facilitate product development for the teams assigned to me.
- Guided teams in their project developement while performing cost analysis on products to work within a budget for a cost efficient prototype for the Robotic Arm project and Hand sanitizer project
- Utilized SolidWorks to create a practical design to later 3D print and assemble for Robotic Arm project and Hand sanitizer project
SHPE Tech Committee
- Tech Committee where this committee focuses on the technical aspects of the club and helps those interested in learning how to code and helps them learn how to code apps and the process that goes into coding no matter the skill level.
- Skills learned:
- Coding basics for iOS and C
- Fundamentals of programming an app
With this committee, I became a mentor to a mentee and throughout this semester I have been trying to share my knowledge with him, help him in any way can if it’s through academics or anything else, help support him throughout his academic career and encourage him to complete their college degree in engineering.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample