Are you a Technical Specialist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Technical Specialist Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
- 11+ years of IT industry experience encompassing wide range of skill sets, roles and
industry verticals exhibiting strong technical and leadership skills.
- I have a solid Software Engineering (technical) background with good knowledge on technology stacks and the ability to implement Engineering practices in solution design, development, deployment and release management etc.
- CI/CD Pipeline: Implement Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), and Release on Demand (RoD) for all applications in consultation with DICE- DevOps Implementation Centre for Excellence. Creation of ARTs & DevOps implementation will improve time to market, improve the quality and reduce the cost.
- Micro services and Cloud hosting: Drive adoption of application modularisation, micro services, cloud technologies and proactively manage the technology debt remediation to improve stability, performance and scalability of solutions/applications.
- Cross skill the team(s) in latest technologies with the help of Tech Academy.
- ART: Build Agile release trains with autonomous teams (3-4 trains in 12 months) through Lean Agile Centre of Excellence (LACE);
- Build Autonomous Teams enabling teams to be more independent, accountable and deliver high quality solutions in collaboration with Technology Quality Assurance and product management departments.
- Empower teams to implement lean agile principles in order to improve productivity and drive efficiencies with high level of automation.
- Transition: At the same, ensuring that the right level of support and direction is provided for the current water fall projects till they transitioned to agile.
- React JS
- Mobile Application Design
- I have played key role in Software Engineering department over the years as technical lead and I have proven track record of delivering complex projects in Airport operations area and in Baggage domain like BELT, WASLA, Baggage Handling.
- Ensuring code quality using tools like sonar Qube and sentinel
- Ensuring application built with Micro services architecture.
- CI/CD pipeline integration.
Senior Software Engineer
NIIT Technologies Limited
- Perfomed code revieiw of other team members
- Involved in Analysis of user stories .
- Perfomed major defect fixes after the release of each sprint .
- Ensured to deliverable on time in each sprint.
- Communicated effectively with the Project Management Team (Onshore Team,
- Conducted Internal and external review meetings for the test artifacts.
- Identified training needs for the team members and conducted knowledge transfer & Brainsstrooming sessions.
- Implementation of front end design by using JSP pages.
- Developing the server side processing using Struts Action classes.
- Involved in developing business logic using patterns such as DAO’s and DTO’s.
- Applying validations for different interfaces by using struts given validator framework.
Bsc Computer Science
San Jose State University
BMS(Baggage Mobility System)
- BMS is Baggage Mobility application which will give solutoin for Baggage Reconsillatin and Mishandled baggage creation and Tracking Baggage from check-in to arrival .
- BMS application is being developing based on microservice architecture .
- Technogies Used : Java/J2EE, Spring,Hibernate,JPA,Sring Boot, React JS,Oracle11g, Tibco middleware, Microsoft Intunes , Jenkins CI/CD , Sonar Qube.
- Developing an application using latest technology stack like Spring Boot and React js, Java/J2EE and nodejs .
- Built applicaoiton using microservice arichitecture .
- As an SME of baggage Domain, I have involved in solution design provide suggestions to BA and other stakeholders and guide them in a right direction.
- I have very good understanding of software engineering methodologies inlcuding waterfall ,Agile framework and Undestanding of safe Agile priciples and guidelines.
- I do Analyse & make design decisions using strong coding principles and own any feature of the solution end to end.
- EMPACT Baggage Handling: One Stop application for an end to end flow of Bags from Check in to Loading into Aircraft.To meausre KPI for each stage from the time of baggage check-in till loaded into aircraft.
- Technogies Used : Java/J2EE, Spring boot,Hibernate,Angular JS,Oracle 11g, Tibco Middleware
- Managing IT Application Support & Maintenance for Airport & Airline Operation projects.
- Enhancement/Bug Fixes of Application features.
- Ensuring the most effective solution for services are aligned in restoration of business services including follow through root cause analysis and future prevention /risk mitigation with ITIL disciplines.
- Responsible for the delivery execution and adherence to the process for Incident and Problem Resolution with a focus on Major Incidents & Problems (Severity 1 and 2 Incidents).
- Techology migrations to align with latest technologies and company standards.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample