Are you a Financial Liaison by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Financial Liaison CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Financial Liaision professional with 2 years of success in financial planning, reporting, cost analysis, and reconciliation. Highly skilled at analysis techniques.
A Reliable and dedicated candidate pursuing a professional qualification in Finance Liaison seeking a position in your Organization aiming to build a decent career and test my limits. Great at maintaining a respectful and friendly demeanor under any circumstance.
- Financial Accounting
- Proactive worker
- Time Management
- Manage the Direct Support Professional staff, including, but not limited to, staff evaluations, monitoring and scheduling required staff training, seminars, and conferences.
- Oversee the residential budget and work with staff schedules to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Responsible for scheduling Direct Support Professionals and covering shift’s as necessary.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT), which includes involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan development.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- Prepare progress reports for consumer’s immediate support group.
- Ensure that staff is documenting accurate and current plans accurately, to ensure the consumer’s overall needs are being met, i.e. employment, recreational, emotional.
- Assist individuals with daily living skills and the development of independent community skills.
- Accurately complete all in-house documentation and maintain case notes.
- Assist in the development of a weekly schedule for each consumer to maximize their time spent in the community.
- Complete training with individuals towards achieving Individual Habilitation Plan (IHP) goals.
- Administer medication(s), while monitoring and documenting the health and medical needs of the individuals.
- Accompany individual to and from appointments and activities.
- Maintain inventory and ensures adequate supply of groceries and household items.
- May oversee consumer funds.
- May act as supervisor in the absence of the Manager.
- May serve as train-the-trainer for various individual specifics training.
Bachelors in Commerce
Entrepreneurship and Research Project
- Entrepreneurship development project on Financial inclusion in the US. Where data was collected from the RBI bulletin to check the progress of banking in the US and their initiatives about financial inclusion.
- Research project on the effectiveness of consumption and advertisement of soft drinks.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Certified Prosthetist And Orthotist CV Sample
- Supply Chain Operations CV Example
- Warehouse Associate CV Sample
- Technical Analyst CV Example
- Senior Software Engineer CV Sample
- Company Secretary CV Sample
- Office Manager CV Example
- Campaign Management Officer CV Example
- Internship CV Example
- Senior Chef CV Example