Are you a Hospitality Management by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Hospitality Management Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Hospitality Management Resume Sample
As an outstanding hospitality student and customer service enthusiast. I have always feel drawn to providing service to people. I am determined to learn more and developed myself in this field. I would like to broaden my horizons and gain insights on hospitality industry and it’s dynamic better. I am seeking a challenging but rewarding internship where I can serve and giving services to others while doing my job, making every day a meaningful one, and also improving myself at the same time.
Smart Land Hotel
- Being a staff member for organizing AMATA Taipei Smart City Launching Ceremony.
- To be in charge of contacting and coordinating with Taiwanese speakers at AMATA Taipei Smart City Launching Ceremony.
- To be responsible for the registration process before, during, and after the event.
- Assisting with setting up and decorating the event at Amata City, as well as checking the overall readiness of the event.
- To be responsible for contacting and coordinating with event organizers, food vendors, suppliers, and attendees before, during, and after the Wonderfruit Festival 2019 for 6 days.
- Assisting with the registration process during the festival and supervise other staff.
- To be in charge of managing and checking the overall readiness of the registration process, including POS devices and access control areas.
Event Pop Co., Ltd.
- To be in charge of managing area and registration process before, during, and after 808 Festival 2019 for 3 days.
- To supervise other staff in the registration process.
- To be responsible for organizing Vision Thai Booth and coordinating with Taiwanese exhibitors at Asean Smart Cities Network Conference and Exhibition 2019.
- To be responsible for the registration process before and after the conference.
Green Court Hotel And Training Center
- Intensive training during the course of 3 months in 4 departments such as Front Office, Kitchen, Housekeeping, and Food and Beverages, with 3 weeks each for one rotation.
- Real-life working experiences and interactions with the real guests, emphasizing on teamwork and hospitality management. As well as cross-functional or departmental cooperation to provide excellent service to guests.
- Table manners and banquet arrangement training.
- Food safety and hygiene training, food tasting exam, and learning basic cocktail making.
- Successful in up-selling to the target of 100,000 THB ($3,200) during the Front Office department and 30,000 THB ($970) in the Food and Beverages department.
International Hospitality Management
University of Pennsylvania
Cumulative GPA: 3.43
- Management and Organization Behavior
- International Service Quality Management
- Sustainable Development for Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Event Management
- Human Resources Management and Development
- Marketing and Sales for Hospitality Industry
Clubs and Activities
- Member of Dog Lover and Art Club.
- Joining MUSIC Welcoming Unity Camp and Freshmen Committee Election.
- Assisting in Mini-Open House for parents and applicants.
High School Diploma
- Graduated with a GPA of 3.50 majoring in International Business.
- School golfer and a part of the marching band.
- Joining drama class and participating in school drama.