Are you a Sales Executive by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Sales Executive Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Sales position where I can highlight my skills in communicating with people, align their needs with the products and services and challenge myself to achieve company target.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Cover sales/marketing, which including handling of sales inquiry and offering of quotation.
- Establish new business with new customers and serve existing customers/
- Organize / conduct presentations to potential & existing customers.
- Monitor forecast & consumption of customer for production planning and stock planning.
- Business trip travelling to Malaysia and Indonesia to meet distributors/customers.
- Respond to customers, enquiries, quotation, follow up and provide technical solution to customer on company’s products
- Assist manager in planning sales activities and strategies
- Visit new and existing customers to promote new Products and create new projects
- Make proposal for new projects
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Collect market information and competitor information from customers for planning and research purpose
- Review and analyze tenders available by checking past records
- Feedback & discuss with management on workable tenders
- Source for suppliers/manufacturers & negotiate to obtain competitive prices
- Do mark-up proposal by considering the possible cost incurred and prepare quotation once approved
- Liaise with suppliers closely to ensure bid proposal is in full compliance with clients’ specifications
- Attend to clients’ clarifications subsequent to bid submission in order to pass technical evaluation
- Follow-up on inbound sales enquiries to generate new sales opportunities.
- Ensure quoted products are correct and on-time delivery
- Attend to customers’ call and assist to solve their complaints/ issues
- Promote products & service to potential customer
- Responsible for in-house reconditioned or refurbished product (spare parts purchase and costing)
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Bachelor of Business Administration
STPM / A-Level
SPM / O-Level
Career Expert Tips:
How to Write Sales Executive Resume: Writing Guide & Tips
Are you looking for a Sales executive resume? If yes! you are in right place. We are providing the best resume example template which can help you to make your resume.
This article is about how to write resumes for sales executives. This type of resume highlights the skills, experience, and expertise that a sales executive has attained over years of work experience. The article also provides ideas on what information to include in your job resumes and lists some examples of resumes for the Sales Executive role.
What Makes a Good Sales Executive?
Sales are the art of motivating people to buy a product or service. This requires excellent organization and presentation, good market knowledge, a high degree of professionalism, and ability to deal professionally with the public, effective communication skills, and the ability to manage work effectively.
A successful sales executive is one who has lived through some kind of personal experience that has led him or her to be knowledgeable and passionate about products or services that they can sell effectively. Sales executives will ‘sell’ their experience rather than their qualifications.
Working as a sales executive requires many years of experience in sales. A good sales executive needs to have completed some kind of training both on the job and through external courses, such as acting or public speaking, and will have worked for at least 6 – 10 years getting to know the business and what makes it function.
A good salesperson will be an excellent communicator. This means that they can express themselves effectively in writing or verbally with a wide variety of people in different situations.
Sales Executive Job Description:
Sales executive jobs involve managing the sales team for a company. They work to ensure that the sales team meets their goals and objectives while also ensuring that all employees are working at their highest level of ability. In a corporate setting, sales executives typically report to the vice president of a company and then out to the CEO. Above them may be a senior vice president or other high-ranking official depending on the size of the company and how many divisions exist in which they could work as managers or directors.
They are often seen working directly with the sales team to ensure that they are meeting goals, but they also work with other departments such as marketing and the company’s IT department. They work to improve the overall success of a company by improving its sales and ensuring that all individuals within the organization are working toward that same goal.
A sales executive typically takes on a number of roles as part of their responsibilities. They may oversee the entire sales team members, help to determine how promotions and raises will be given to employees, or work with marketing to ensure that new products are being promoted. In order for the company to make money, they must ensure that the sales staff is effective in making sure that its clients are satisfied with its product or service. While this individual may only be in one position, they are responsible for ensuring that their role is carried out effectively.
Tips to Write Sales Executive Resume Summary:
Write a Sales Executive Resume Summary Section to convey your skills and experience in the format of a summary followed by bullet-pointed points. Bullets are an efficient way to capture key selling features in one simple sentence.
The Summary section of your resume should include, at minimum, your key skills, qualifications, and/or accomplishments that employers are likely to read first. With this information in mind, you can write a well-formatted and readable one-sentence summary statement or highlight that details the most important achievements on your resume.
You can convey personality and traits from within the summary of your executive sales resume, but you should not use subjective language or hyperbole. Use the objective to showcase factual achievements.
Do not include information from your cover letter in your executive resume summary, as it is likely to be redundant and repetitive. The executive sales resume summary provides a brief overview of your skills, experience, and other selling points that are particularly relevant to an employer’s needs.
Top 10 Sales Executive Job Skills:
Here are the top 10 skills that are the most important for writing a great sales executive resume:
- Communication: Understand how to communicate with people, both in person and in writing [i.e., in English]
- Proactivity: Know where to find new customers and how to be proactive about finding them
- Customer Service: Be able to recognize the most valuable customers by understanding their needs and interests, both business and social/personal [e.g. hobbies, family, etc.]
- Negotiating: Know how to negotiate the price for your product or service, as well as knowing when to back off and the ‘fine line between respect and exploiting [i.e., to find a ‘break’ in the negotiation]
- Effective Presentation: Be able to communicate with people both in-person and with written business communications [e.g., sales letters] in a persuasive manner that would lead to a sale
- Business Strategy: Know the difference between a ‘business’ and ‘marketing strategy and how to use both of them to make your company a success
- Persuasion: Be able to deliver persuasive messages [in person, in writing, and with video] that would lead to an action by the target audience [i.e., customer]
- Sales: Know how to sell and understand basic sales strategies [e.g., ‘overcoming objections’] for written materials, in person, and with video
- Accountability: Be able to accept responsibility for your actions and decisions as a sale executive [e.g., sales rep]
- Organization: Understand the need for organization, both in general business practices and for the specific tasks of a sales executive [e.g., company spokesperson, company events, etc.].
Required Education Qualification for Sales Executive Resume:
Required Education qualification for a Sales Executive resume is Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from most of the universities of the entire world.
Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate, or Diploma. A degree of any university, degree graduated as well as the same diploma awarded by any state government and central govt. unless such stipulation is prohibited in the job advertisement or hiring organization has prescribed otherwise.
How to improve the Sales Executive Resume?
Sales executives first need to be aware of their strengths and weaknesses. They should know which area they are strong in and which area they need to work upon. Candidate should analyze their resume and take help from others if required. They can ask friends or some career counselor for a review of their resumes.
Tips to Write a Sales Executive Resume for Fresher:
Here are some tips to write a Sales Executive Resume for fresher, please check out this article and learn how to read a resume properly for better understanding. Follow these simple steps to write a sales executive resume:
Write Objective Please don’t forget to state your objective in both written and spoken forms. The objective should also be unique and should not contradict the information in the cover letter. Show Your Work There is no point in writing about your past experiences if you don’t have any work experience.
To keep the resume short and to the point, don’t go overboard on details. It should only mention the key skills of the candidate. Include any skills which are important for sales executives like leadership, communication, and negotiation skills.
A sales executive resume is a great tool that can help you to get you interviews with top companies in your field. The main goal of a sales executive resume is to convey the candidate’s skills and abilities in a concise and definite manner to show them as being highly qualified.
Check out our resume sample and use our resume builder to make a professional-looking resume for your job application and land a job interview! With our resume builder, you can enter your personal information once and then tailor the resume to each job opportunity. You’ll also be able to download your executive sales resume in PDF format.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Linux System Administrator CV Sample
- Financial Analyst CV Example
- Chemical Engineering CV Sample
- Business Analyst Intern CV Example
- Product Marketer CV Sample
- Associate Software Engineer CV Sample
- Lecturer Psychology CV Example
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Senior Accountant CV Sample
- Engineer-Mineral Processing CV Example