Are you an ITES Executive by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior ITES Executive Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Senior ITES Executive Resume Example
Sr. ITES Executive
Enthusiastic Sr. ITES Executive eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Adept at preparing and maintaining files, learning new things with various environments. Good communicator and planner with strong judgement and critical thinking abilities.
- MS Office
- Process management
- Routine management
- Daily reporting
- Data entry
- Document review
Sr. ITES Executive
Elite Technology Services
- Working as a Sr. ITES Executive to determine operational weak points and implemented corrective actions to resolve errors and facilitate the best quality.
- Assigned daily employee tasks and monitored activity and completion.
- Evaluated employee skills and knowledge regularly, providing hands-on training and mentoring to individuals with lagging skills.
- Prepared detailed reports on a monthly basis on updates to project specifications, progress, identify conflicts, and team activities.
- Managed schedules, accepted time off requests and found coverage for short shifts.
- Developed an exceptional attendance record with special attention to punctuality and preparation to work upon arrival.
- Maintained regular contact with clients and identify opportunities to deliver added value to client relationships.
- Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and text database information to maintain accurate records.
- Analyzed still and motion imagery and data to produce geospatial intelligence for military operations.
- Determined location and dimensions of objects.
- Produced tables, pivot reports, and charts for use in key decision-making processes.
- Reviewed legal documents such as mortgage loans, title liens, and property easements to assess relevant property factors.
- Performed full and partial title search.
- Worked as a part of Loan Processor in mortgage servicing platform.
- Performed document reproduction, printing documents from electronic sources such as email attachments, PDF files, and cloud storage.
- Checked daily incoming paperwork and documents and made copies before filing.
- Updated records with new information.
- Created reports, correspondence, and spreadsheets with Microsoft Office programs.
Bachelor of Science
University Of Newyork
Georgia Institute of Technology