Are you an SQA Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional SQA Engineer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
An SQA Analyst with intensive experience of working on Website, Mobile and Desktop applications along with API Testing. I have a good understanding of the Agile processes and the overall workflow of the software development life cycle. I explored some Automation tools as well such as Selenium Webdriver and Cypress.
- Performing all possible testing types on projects (Functional Testing, User Interface and User Experience Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, End to End Testing.
- Testing on web, mobile and desktop applications
- Maintaining the bug life cycle
- Prepare the software documentations related to requirements and testing (Software requirement specification document, technical document, user manual, test plan, test reports etc)
- Follow agile methodology
- Maintain the bugs and document the requirements on the project management tool.
- Communicating and interacting with the remote teams and the client
- API Testing using (POSTMAN & Swagger)
- Cypress (Beginner)
- Perform functional test, UI test, smoke test, regression test, cross browser test, positive and negative test scenarios on the software projects
- Create test cases against the user stories and execute them accordingly
- Provide walkthroughs of the application to the client
- Create test reports after test cycles
- Maintain bug life cycle and reported detailed bugs on JIRA
- Follow Agile methodology
- Provide estimates regarding the testing process
- Client Walk-throughs
- Extracting the requirements & create task on Redmine
- Create and Execute effective Test Case against the requirements
- Perform functional test, UI test, smoke test, regression test, cross browser test, positive and negative test scenarios on the software projects on all On-going projects.
- Reporting the encountered issues on Project Management Tool (Redmine)
- API Testing using Swagger & Postman
- Create Documentation of the projects like (Scope Document, User Manual)
- Handling and managing multiple projects at a time
- Communication with the client and the remote teams
Computer Science Lecturer
- Prepare lesson plan
- Conducting computer science lectures classes (Practical and lab both)
- Co-curriculum & Extra Curriculum Inchagre.
BS Software Engineering
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample