Are you a Food Safety Consultant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Food Safety Consultant Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Food Safety Consultant
Food Safety expert with 10 years’ experience in the food industry in Malawi. I possess a graduate training (BSc) in Environmental Science obtained from Bunda College of Agriculture of the University of Malawi. I have run food safety management system related consultancy assignments broadly. I am South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) trained in Quality and Food Safety Management Systems, Malawi Bureau of Standards trained in local food standards. More importantly I have expertise and ‘hands on’ experience in approaches to implementing and auditing standards, regulations and procedures and guidelines compliance.
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Safety Health and Environment Management
- Certified ISO 9001 Quality Management System Auditor
- Food Safety System Certification 22000 Implementation
Quality Assurance and Food Safety Consultant
- Lead Consultant: Implementation and certification of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 standard for Illovo Sugar Malawi, Nchalo Sugar Estate, Vitamin A Fortified Raw, Refined Sugar and Export sugar in August 2018
- Lead Consultant: Internal auditing and gap assessment of warehousing and dispatch of Export Tea against FSSC 22000 in January 2019
- Food Hygiene Trainer: Capacity building through Food Hygiene and Tomato Puree standard training in December 2017. Contracted by Kwithu Kitchen Women’s group
- Food Safety Trainer: Capacity building of Tea warehousing and dispatch staff on FSSC 22000 management system in June 2018.
- Member: Development of a strategic framework for Malawi Food Control System, at the National Food Quality Assessment Workshop in March 2019.
Quality Assurance and Food Safety Manager
- Drawing up and documenting annual organisational quality and food safety system objectives and outlining the specific actions each department will implement to achieve overall company mission.
- Responsible for costing, estimating and planning seasonal budgets to ensure smooth implementation of the systems and monitoring actual expenditure figures against budgets
- Identifying and maintaining key performance indicators to assess progress in meeting system objectives. These include reduced product non-conformities, continued certification, increased customer confidence and tracking of these activities.
- Maintaining awareness on Quality Management and Food Safety Management activities amongst employees by communicating new developments to employees through meetings, notices, posters, and other publication to improve the level of knowledge.
- Managing all monitoring and improvement activities which include internal audits, customer audits, ethical audits and legal audits.
Master in Business Adminstration
BSc Environmental Science
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example